I may lose some battles but I'll win the war.

Good luck with the hospital patsy. Will pop back in alter see how u got on x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Thanks Jo. :D

Popping in to say hello PP
Hi Kals :D

Well the hospital was much as normal but they confirmed I have an infection so that's probably why I've been so tired and generally bleugh recently. So it's another course of AB's and more than likely an increase in the gut troubles they always give me. Deep joy. :D

Hope you're feeling a bit better PP :)

Hope you're feeling a bit better PP :)
I'm feeling very sorry for myself today. I got absolutely no sleep last night, don;t know why?? And have now developed a streaming nose to go with the cough, not pretty at all.:( Gonna try getting on with something soon to see if that tires me out physically so I can have a nap. Getting bored of feeling rotten now. :D

Hope you feel better and you can get some sleep xxx

:bighug:

Just popping by to say hi , hope your ok xx

Just popping by to say hi , hope your ok xx

Hi Von. I'm OKish now thanks. Much better then I was a couple of weeks ago.

Had the hospital again yesterday and was there last week too all to different departments though. Was horrified when they weighed me though, after having stayed at around the same weight for months I've suddenly started to gain at an alarming rate, don't know if its down to the AB's or if I've just been eating more ( must have been lots more) so I've given myself a good kick up the bum and am going to try to eat more healthily and watch my portions of possible.

Wish me luck. :D

I've every faith in you to get back in track, you've had a rough few weeks feeling under the weather and yea meds can have strange effects ,
Take care Hun xxx

Back