I may well be done...

fabulous_clara

Hey folks,

I've been on LT for 4 weeks now, and lost 19 pounds in my first 3 weeks :D

It took me 6 months to lose 19 pounds with weightwatchers! :eek:

It is a fab weight loss system, that's for sure. However, I think I'm getting to the end of my tether with the whole TFR thing. I didn't even think I'd last 1 week to begin with, so am mint chuffed I've lasted 4. I just don't think I've got the strength (mental or physical) to continue!

My journey isn't over, I still have a couple of stone to lose but I initially did LT as a kick start. It's taught me so much about self discipline and got me firmly back into a size 16 :D. I'd like to think that I will be able to lose the rest of the weight with healthy eating and exercise.

Has anyone else hit a similar wall either now or in the past?

Everyone finds it tough at some point. I know I found it very tough in week six. I felt weary of it all, was in foul humour and just wanted to eat with everyone else. I very nearly packed it in but then thought, this is working for me, no other diet would give such fab results. So I took it a day at a time and soon my bad mood passed.
Try setting some more mini goals, maybe a pedicure after you lose the next 10 lbs. You are doing so well lt, hang in there. You wont be sorry.

Don't give up chicken!
Keep going. If you push past the mental barrier im sure you can get that 2st off in no time!

Take it 1 week or even 1 day at a time and before you know it you'll be there!

Although, if you really can't carry on and its too much of a struggle brush up on your refeed knowledge and be prepared :)

i haver to agree with the others too babe, im on day 9 and today has been a bad day, but all the others great, i sit and think i cant to it no more, but i take one day at a time, if i fall off the wagon i will continue as normal then next day

i have done LT TWICE before and gave up on day 11 first time, day 5 last time, which was only 4 weeks ago, but im still counting that week as one of my losses and its still weight off.........tAKE A day at a time love and im sure you will make another week, if you do go off onto another diet, be aware i did it when i quit 4 weeks ago and maintained for 3 weeks even though i stook to slimming world perfectly

hey hun i know what you mean i hit the wall from week 7/8 and its just now that im feeling more myself but i stuck with the diet and even though at times i really wanted to eat i didnt and im sooo glad i did. :)

like the others said stick with it, set yourself some mini goals and see how it goes but if you really cant continue then plan refeed properly so that you dont put any weight on.

good luck

xox

Hey kids, cheers for all the advice and encouragement... have decided to refeed today though. LT has given me an amazing kick start (21 pounds in 4 weeks!), and I want to try losing the rest with healthy eating, only a couple of stone to go.

It's a fab diet, but I can't do no more! :p

Hey kids, cheers for all the advice and encouragement... have decided to refeed today though. LT has given me an amazing kick start (21 pounds in 4 weeks!), and I want to try losing the rest with healthy eating, only a couple of stone to go.

It's a fab diet, but I can't do no more! :p

good luck hunni, let us all know how your are going

Shame you can't carry on but good luck with your future weight loss, I hope you get to where you want to be.

You know what is best for you. lots of luck with your change to healthy eating.

Bless your hearts girls, your support has been amazing, and certainly the reason why I stayed 100% for 4 weeks. I think those of you who have done/are doing longer than that are bliddy amazing!!! You're all inspirational, and I'll be staying around the forum to see how you're all doing!

Here's to us, and a skinny future! :D

Back