I Mean It This Time

LoveMyCat

So I posted at the beginning of August after starting exante. Totally fell off the wagon and haven't crawled back on. Until now. Pretty sure I'm about 18 stone right now. I need and want to do this. So, I'm starting this diary to commit to posting every day & to really do it. Can't carry on anymore. Here is why:-

1) Oh to let my boyfriend touch me without shying away and covering myself up. It's **** for him and for me. All the emotional **** that comes with that as well is crap. And hard.
2) The chub rub is real in this heat. My thighs. Sudocrem is my BFF.
3) My clothes don't fit me. We've all been there. You know what else doesn't fit me? My pants. MY PANTS.
4) I'm sick of wanting to cry every time I get dressed.
5) I'd quite like to see my jaw line again.
4) Or my feet.
6) Being fitter and feeling healthier generally. I was so fit, and now it's all gone to **** and I can't walk up the two flights of stairs to my flat without thinking I'm going to have a heart attack.
7) More confidence at work - I feel like it's holding me back as I work in a very male industry. I mean it shouldn't matter, but it does.
8) I want to regain some sense of control. I am totally out of control at the moment and it frightens me. I could easily keep going on like this and it's scary.
9) I had my gallbladder removed two years ago and have been pain free since. Recently though, I'm starting to get phantom pains from eating so much and so much rubbish. You know it's bad when you have to take paracetamol every time you eat.

So. I have 25 days of meals - 2 shakes & 1 bar a day. Right now I'm having a final pizza (probably not the attitude but I always was a big fan of the last supper) and then tomorrow it's game on.

X

Good luck LoveMyCat, hope day 1 today is going well!

Health is the best motivation to lose weight- It's my reason too, my body has been telling me to stop for ages, I was just in denial...
You'll do great, and we're all here to support you! x

Thanks guys!

Feeling good today - I'm starving to death obviously and I had a bit of Ribena earlier (totally mindlessly) but apart from that, it's ok. 3 packs (2 shakes and a bar) and so much water. The evenings will be hard but as it's Friday I went off to the pub and occupied myself - soda water all evening! Hurrah.

X

Day two. Day two is awful. I'm having a very much needed duvet day but I am fantasising about cheesy pasta. I've had two packs & holding off a bit for a third. Weekends were always going to be the hardest though, I'm kind of glad I'm getting a weekend out of the way in my first three days. It'll be ok. I'm gonna have a glass of Coke 0 and suck it up.

X

And the end of day two is a fail. I should have just re read my first post. Feeling utterly rubbish and ordered a take away. However, usually I can eat for England & I didn't even eat half before it went in the bin. So apart from the weakness and the wasted money, at least that's something. Weekends are hard. Back to it tomorrow morning, I guess there will always be slip ups.

X

Day three is a little better! I met my parents for breakfast this morning & couldn't take a shake (long story hu they don't know I'm doing exante) so had a couple of boiled eggs instead.

X

My parents wouldn't be supportive if I told them I was doing this so I understand you not being able to take shakes with you. I'm 'lucky' in that I have a 9 week run between now and my holiday that I can be at home for every meal and if I meet up with anyone I can steer them to a morning or afternoon so will get away with just coffee!

I know you felt low yesterday but you were still here. So be very proud of that x

My parents wouldn't be supportive if I told them I was doing this so I understand you not being able to take shakes with you. I'm 'lucky' in that I have a 9 week run between now and my holiday that I can be at home for every meal and if I meet up with anyone I can steer them to a morning or afternoon so will get away with just coffee!

I know you felt low yesterday but you were still here. So be very proud of that x

Aah thanks love I'm kind of glad it's not just my parents! I've had issues with eating in the past so they'd Not be pleased! Being at home is 100% the way to go, excellent plan on the coffee as well I'm gonna have to start doing that! Thanks lady :) x

So I didn't post yesterday (slap on the wrist) but only because I was running around all day & all evening. I was 100% yesterday - hurrah! 3l of water as well.

I weighed myself last night and I am 17st 10lb - ack! I'll now be weighing & posting progress every Monday where possible.

Today - also fine! Have had one pack and a tea - milk & sugar sadly but a client made it for me at a meeting and I didn't want to not drink it. Think it perked me up a bit!! Next stop is a bar, hopefully around 2-2.30 :)

X

The last few days have been so so busy - I had a day off yesterday as I was out for lunch entertaining clients. Back on it today though starting the day with a couple of boiled eggs instead of a shake (it's Saturday, I can't be doing with a shake this morning) I weighed on Thursday eve (naughty midweek) and was 2 pounds down so ok with day off providing I get back on it today in time for weighing properly on Monday night :)

X

Cheers girls!! I'm always bloody on & off, nightmare.

The weekend has also not been ideal! I'm thinking I might have to do something to make this work for me a little better, I am quite a 100% person normally and if I commit to something but I'm really struggling at the moment. I'm wondering if I can be 100% Monday to Friday and have a meal with my packs on Saturday & Sunday. I struggling so hard at the weekend and I'm finding hard to stick to it, so I'm wondering if I allow myself a meal (Keto friendly) at the weekend I might feel a bit better! I appreciate it won't necessarily work in the same way, but if I know I'm allowed food I'm far less likely to have a weekend meltdown and hurl myself into a bucket of kfc. If anyone has any thoughts (or has embraced exante in a similar way) I'd love to hear them!

X

Cheers girls!! I'm always bloody on & off, nightmare.

The weekend has also not been ideal! I'm thinking I might have to do something to make this work for me a little better, I am quite a 100% person normally and if I commit to something but I'm really struggling at the moment. I'm wondering if I can be 100% Monday to Friday and have a meal with my packs on Saturday & Sunday. I struggling so hard at the weekend and I'm finding hard to stick to it, so I'm wondering if I allow myself a meal (Keto friendly) at the weekend I might feel a bit better! I appreciate it won't necessarily work in the same way, but if I know I'm allowed food I'm far less likely to have a weekend meltdown and hurl myself into a bucket of kfc. If anyone has any thoughts (or has embraced exante in a similar way) I'd love to hear them!

X
Hey! Hope you've had a good day! Whilst myself, my best friend and my sister are all on Exante, I'm the only one on total solution. My sister does 5:2 with calorie controlled portions during the week and exante vlcd meal replacements on Saturday and Sunday. My friend was on CWD but found exante far more affordable so she's basically following the CWD plan with exante products. I think she's on step 3 now, so she has a couple of replacements a day and a controlled meal, with a controlled snack if she needs it. TS isn't for everyone I've discovered, so don't feel bad if you can't do 100%, maybe try one of the other options? I think total solution plus is the next one up where you can add a meal?
Best of luck either way, and looking forward to following the rest of your journey! Xx

Hey! Hope you've had a good day! Whilst myself, my best friend and my sister are all on Exante, I'm the only one on total solution. My sister does 5:2 with calorie controlled portions during the week and exante vlcd meal replacements on Saturday and Sunday. My friend was on CWD but found exante far more affordable so she's basically following the CWD plan with exante products. I think she's on step 3 now, so she has a couple of replacements a day and a controlled meal, with a controlled snack if she needs it. TS isn't for everyone I've discovered, so don't feel bad if you can't do 100%, maybe try one of the other options? I think total solution plus is the next one up where you can add a meal?
Best of luck either way, and looking forward to following the rest of your journey! Xx

Aaah thanks my lovely that's great!! Good to hear when people are doing it different ways - I think I'm gonna try this week with adding a meal & see how I go - far more likely to stick it out, especially with trying to have a social life as well (why does everything revolve around food damnit!) How are you finding it so far, all ok on your end? X

Aaah thanks my lovely that's great!! Good to hear when people are doing it different ways - I think I'm gonna try this week with adding a meal & see how I go - far more likely to stick it out, especially with trying to have a social life as well (why does everything revolve around food damnit!) How are you finding it so far, all ok on your end? X
I'm loving it! I'm feeling a difference in the way my clothes fit and friend and family are telling me my weight loss shows on my face- which means I've lost one or two of my extra chins I hope! x

Today is okay after a bit of a tricky weekend with some foods and no packs! Back on again today & 2l of water down, I'm gonna have my first pack in a moment & then have 2 this evening I think :) I'm gonna try being 100% TS during the week, and will add a meal on Saturday & Sunday alongside 2 packs where possible (ie depends how stuffed I am from the meal! Usually I can eat one meal and be ok for most of the day)

I'm not gonna weigh in today as I know I'll feel disheartened if I've gained, which I probably will have - so will weigh in on Friday & then actually commit to trying to weigh in weekly!

X

I'm loving it! I'm feeling a difference in the way my clothes fit and friend and family are telling me my weight loss shows on my face- which means I've lost one or two of my extra chins I hope! x
Amazing!!!! I'm so glad, keep on going ❤️❤️ It's always a boost when people notice as well - especially around the face (though my chins are always the last to go ) xx

Back