I messed up.

skinnylove_88

Yep, haven't eaten a morsel since 14th May (my birthday) and here's what happened today.

It's my friend's birthday tomorrow and I had gone in Greggs which is a few doors away from our office first thing this morning just to see if they do birthday cakes. I could tell within a few seconds of walking in that they don't, but by then I was in the shop on my own with two women behind the counter looking at me, waiting for my order. Without even thinking for a second, I asked for a slice of pepperoni pizza and a white choc chip cookie. This is at about 7:30am! I had already been to Sainsburys and got her some Maltesers and Haribo sweets for tomorrow. I walked without a thought in my mind back to my office, went upstairs and thought "I'm giving these to someone else". I knew I didn't really want to cheat. When I got in the office, the building was open but the main room I needed to get into to get to my desk was locked and the only room I could really access was the kitchen. So in I go, all by myself (I'm always first in the office). And I scoffed the pizza slice, then the cookie, then I opened the Haribo sweets I hadn't even bought for myself and polished those off throughout the morning! I didn't even stop there. At lunchtime I was in such a mood with myself and it was like "well I might as well make the most of it" so I went and got ANOTHER pizza slice for lunch.

I have felt mild pains in my stomach and felt -very- sick ever since. And it's 10:20pm now. I have a sick bucket next to me and I feel like I need to be sick so badly, but it's not happening. I keep doing that horrible dry barf thing where you go to be sick and nothing comes out. I had my shake in the morning before I left for work as usual, didn't have one at lunchtime, and tried to have the dinner one this evening but only got through a couple of mouthfuls before chucking the rest. I couldn't stomach it and have just been sipping water.

To put it briefly, I feel like sh*t and it SO WASN'T WORTH IT. All I've done is added at least another week on to my 'journey', and after my rubbish loss last week and being all upset about it and you guys saying "don't worry, the loss will be better this week"....... well now it won't, and it's all my fault.

I actually don't want to even look at food again until I'm done with LT. I don't want it near me.

Hey Kozza, the end of the world??? no.....a pain in the ass....yes, BUT tomorrow is a new day :D Ok so you might add a week to you lipotrim, in the grand scheme of things this could be worse. Where would you be had you not begun in the first place?
Dust yourself down girl, you are not leaving me here without you ;)
You may just feel pukey out of guilt so try not to worry. Got any alka seltzer??

Chin up and get ready for the next 4 days...getting back to ketosis will be your punishment enough so give yourself a break.
Oh and by the way, what you did sounds so like me lol :D

Aw skinnylove, please don't beat yourself up and please don't use this as an excuse to stay off LT for another few days because that'll turn into weeks/months-trust me Im speaking from experience. Just get up in the morning back to your old wonderful self and you'll feel amazing in a couple of days!! Guilt is a pretty useless emotion, it feels horrible and doesn't achieve anything. Don't worry about it hun just put it behind you and move forward. You're doing great!!x

Thanks so much you guys! What confuses me is that even before I started LT and I was regularly eating rubbish I never ate like that at 7:30 / 8am in the morning.. I never even used to have breakfast. It was just ridiculous.

Don't worry Daisy, I don't plan on this being an excuse to stay off LT for a while, I intend to start afresh tomorrow morning. I'm just praying that these pains and the sick feeling go away overnight, because if I wake up feeling as sick as I do now then I may not be able to get the shakes down or keep them down, and I seriously can't afford a day off sick from work. I desperately wanted to get my evening shake down tonight but I just couldn't, it was making me feel worse. Praying I feel better in the morning or I might be in trouble.

Kay, what's alka seltzer??

Good news, I feel better this morning. Just a bit delicate, you know what I mean? But not sick. Having my shake right now and it's fine. Phew!

So annoyed with myself though!

Your back on track now good luck today

Hi kozza, hope youre feeling much better now. It sounds like youre back on track which is fantastic. Never lose sight of how much you have achieved and how tiny this is compared to how many great weeks youve had at 100%, and how inspiring thats been to so many of us on here. It just goes to show youre human, and what rubbish there is in some food to make us feel so ill!! Good luck hun xxx

Aww you guys are lovely, I'm good thanks, had a good 100% day. All pains and sickness gone! Back to my normal self. I'm convinced now, food is officially evil. :D

Aww you guys are lovely, I'm good thanks, had a good 100% day. All pains and sickness gone! Back to my normal self. I'm convinced now, food is officially evil. :D

Hope you feel better huni, onwards and downwards :D

Had my weigh-in today and lost 2lb. I'm fine with that, I was expecting no loss at all. Hoping to hit my next mini goal of 10 stone next week (2lb to go) and hopefully even get into the 9's! AND hoping I'll see my ticker go past the halfway point! :whacky068:

Aw skinnylove Im thrilled for you!! You'll smash that mini goal don't you worry!x

Had my weigh-in today and lost 2lb. I'm fine with that, I was expecting no loss at all. Hoping to hit my next mini goal of 10 stone next week (2lb to go) and hopefully even get into the 9's! AND hoping I'll see my ticker go past the halfway point! :whacky068:

I'm really glad you still lost :D you will hit your target I'm sure. That's 2 stone gone :D how great is that!!

Back