I miss having a life!!

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
Aw I love Lipotrim but HATE it at weekends!
I really miss my old crazy life!
Random nights, weekend trips, and vodka.
Doing a VLCD for me is putting my life on hold which is ok cos it's still there to be enjoyed by a slimmer me when i reach target! I'm REEEEEALLY hoping that by the summer I'll be off it though cos I've Amsterdam to go to, festivals, etc etc.

What can I do when all my friends are out on the town to make weekends more bareable?

xxx

I've tryed that but it's really not much fun:(
Like the idea though thanks!xx

I feel the same way :( I hardly ever go out and don't have anything so good to look forward too that I will go and drink water all night for! sigh.. i really hope i can shift all this weight by summer too!

On this diet you are sort of on your own for the few months....but its worth it! Just keep picturing yourself in those fab slinky outfits....in the summer time

I dont think you can ever have a super doper weekend on this diet!! I have tried everything to try and make it more bareable, but there isnt anything!! Its great when your mates are about though cos its actually bearable going for a pub lunch and not eating :)

Know how you feel hun i soooo miss going out with my friends but i know there is no point in not drinking!! xx

Back