I missed weigh in last week

Hi Sophie, normally yes you do have to pay a back fee but she may let you take it as a holiday (although normally you are supposed to let them know in advance)

Yes unless you tell her in advance as I don't think she will be able to back date the holiday. When a member is AWOL the consultant still has to pay SW as if you were there unless you have told them in advance

Yeah I wimped out lol
Still not looking good for tonight either but I am not giving up. i'm carrying on. I will be slim for summer damn it !!!

We have to tell in advance as we are on the card system and the computer says NO if we haven't told her!!!

There may still be some grace period. I think all the info has to be completed by the end of the week and they have to allow for those who may WI on a different night at a different group so I'm sure they can still make some adjustments the next day

There may still be some grace period. I think all the info has to be completed by the end of the week and they have to allow for those who may WI on a different night at a different group so I'm sure they can still make some adjustments the next day

Good thinking Batman!!! (You can tell who grew up in the 1970s!!!!)

Back