i must be mad

chrisfromengland

day 5 of my first time on ss and what am i doing.

Well i've picked the apples off the tree, and i've made 5 apple crumbles, and there all in the oven now, smells bloody lovely as well,

And i didn't lick my fingers once.

And i've now got bread rolls ready to put in when the apple comes out.

I must be flippin mental:giggle:

OMG the smell is divine, dreading putting the bread in...........lol

oh my god, you're almost masochistic. I could eat a horse right now. Alive and uncooked :D

OMG, you are a glutton for punishment!! xxx

I never bothered cooking from scratch until I started CD SS. Since I've been on SS I've started cooking sausage roll, fresh bread, cakes and soups all from scratch. Weird thing is I'm not tempted to eat any of them myself, it just keeps me focused I think. My family has never eaten so well! LOL

Well done you! I am like this too.
I adore cooking, and last week I had an afternoon making various meals for my friend who was ill at the time...well, more for her 4 kids actually!! It doesn't bother me that I can't eat it, I just love making stuff.

ha. i'm supposed to be moving onto the 1000 plan next week. am still undecided about it but there's a small slice of wholelmeal bread involved. now that i'm off bread i think i'd rather avoid it!! far too addictive for me and i'm sure i'm slightly gluten intolerent. it's just so damn nice!!

abz xx

Back