I must confess...

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'
Hey, well the week was going great, until...

Saturday! Ugh, my sister came over from Ireland, and my OH demanded it was an excuse for a BBQ. I let him do the shopping on his own... big mistake... There was barely anything SW friendly. So sulking I stuffed my face with food. AND then did the same yesterday too!! I'll be so happy if I only gain 1lb or STS this week WI!! Hopefully the 1hr walk I did yesterday will take the edge off my eating disaster!! I feel so sick today (not food poisoning!) lol. My body just isn't used to horrible fatty food anymore. I'm so happy to be back on plan today!! My skin even looks horrid :|

Ugh, confession over, I feel much better...

Was my forst slip up in 8weeks! I think I've done well hehe. xx

Lol don't panic over it huni, as long as you had a good weekend that's what matters the most. You have to have a life sometimes!!!
Well done on the silver body magic badge!!!

Xxxx

We're all human and do random silly things, but what decides it is if you put it behind you move on. Sounds like you will do just that! Hope you enjoyed your BBQ and you're ready to get back on track :)

Congrats on your new sticker :p

Natt xxx

I'm so happy being on SW again. I didn't do well with all the freedom at the weekend!! lol. Stuck to plan today and fully back on it now... ah back in my comfort zone!!! x

I too had a bit of a messy weekend..so here's to us kicking our own butts back into shape this week! Well done on the silver x

Back