I must get a life!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
I've just noticed! Not only have I passed the 3,000 post mark I have 3 stars for reps! But I LOVE you guys!

Minimins IS my life!!! I can't remember WHAT I used to do with my time before this!

But you just keep on posting Judi! I LOVE your posts and I'm sure that everyone else does too - they always hit the nail on the head so to speak! I just hope that you (and Jaylou and Donnie amongst others) don't feel that I'm stalking you...!!!

LOL......I've passed my 5000th post now and just picked up my 4th star - but I can't help it, I love Minimins and all who post on here, I have never met such a more friendlier bunch of people on any other forum, I have never seen any bickering or insults, we just have a laugh and talk about such a wide range of subjects and help each other towards our slimming goals and just basically enjoy each others company, I think its wonderful.

We have a wide range of ages and we all have different interests besides slimming world, and yet we all get along so very well - I love you all, and I am totally addicted to this board, X

Last edited:
And we love you too and would miss you terribly if you went and did what you're threatening too and got a life - don't do it Judimac!!! xxx

Oh who needs a life anyway... a hot man yes please, a life no... I go on about my toddler all day as that's all my brain can cope with these days lol. Oh no, I mean no to the hot man, my OH is hot already!! Oh yes...

:) please don't get a life we'd miss you :( lol xx

Back