I must really mean it because I've just signed up to a gym!

lighterlifeclaire

Silver Member
Yes! The title says it all!! Yesterday I had a massive turning point and have decided to take this thing seriously... I have messed around for the past 5 weeks and lost a total of ONE POUND - What a waste of time (and over £20 in meeting fees!!)

I have had a day off work today to join a gym :D - I have been to Aqua aerobics this morning and will be going every Thursday evening and Sunday... I've also got a personal trainer once a week for 3 months :D This time I really mean it... from today onwards I am hoping for losses every week, even if it just 1 pound.

By the way, hello everyone, you might as well say Hi because I am here to stay ;)

well done :character00115::character00115: its a nerve wracking thing going to the gym for the first time - but shows your very serious about getting the weight to come off

good luck

Berri xx

Well done for joining the gym .. I bet the weight will just fall off you now :)

:eek:
Whatta woman!

Well done..
You've done what I know I should..

I'm VERY impressed.

Juno ..

I did that!! I joined up too, should be going back again on Friday after work, and then... regular 3 times a week should help... :D

LETS DO THIS!!!!

Wooooooo thanks everyone!!!!!!! I earned 5 activity points today and I've saved another 1 :D

This weeks weigh in is looking fantastic! I will cry if I don't get a good result!!! xx

Well done, it will really help your weightloss. I practically died of embarassment the first time I went to my gym but I don't care anymore. I try to swim at least three times a week now & have a personal trainer for an hour a week, although I've stopped the p/t for a few weeks as I just dont have the energy at the moment.

Wow Claire, I actually admire you! I would never have the courage to join a gym! :D

Well done but make sure you commit.

I joined a gym and it was expensive. Ended up cancelling after a year as I'd spent a fortune and never went

Irene xx

Back