I must stop messing about and get this done!!

sandyblack

Hi everyone,

Is anyone else about a stone from their goal weight and feel like they are stuck??

I totally admit that I have eaten on two occasions in the last two weeks (binge quantities..:cry::cry:) and I feel like im just messing about at the moment.

I really want to get my head down and get this last stone off!!! Im at the point where im losing a pound here and there and getting really frustrated and tired of the deprivation of this.:(:(:(

Is anyone else feeling like this? I have told myself I am staying on CD until I have lost this stone and its like my body and mind are fighting against this to drag this out for the rest of my life lol.

Any motivation or advice really appreciated. Im also finding it hard to drink the water allowance. Its like im running out of energy for this.

Look forward to hearing from you lovely ladies xx

sandyblack said:
Hi everyone,

Is anyone else about a stone from their goal weight and feel like they are stuck??

I totally admit that I have eaten on two occasions in the last two weeks (binge quantities..:cry::cry:) and I feel like im just messing about at the moment.

I really want to get my head down and get this last stone off!!! Im at the point where im losing a pound here and there and getting really frustrated and tired of the deprivation of this.:(:(:(

Is anyone else feeling like this? I have told myself I am staying on CD until I have lost this stone and its like my body and mind are fighting against this to drag this out for the rest of my life lol.

Any motivation or advice really appreciated. Im also finding it hard to drink the water allowance. Its like im running out of energy for this.

Look forward to hearing from you lovely ladies xx

Hey sandyblack,

I was playing with a stone and a half for over a year! It's so easily done.

I came back on CD to lose the bulk and have got through the ss bit and am moving into maintenance tomorrow (obviously true to form I had to have a day off.... Not planned, it just happened)

I have half a stone to lose now!

I have a deadline of two weeks (holiday booked, bikini brought). It is this deadline that I hope to keep me motivated. Shall we buddy up and keep each other motivated for the next two weeks? I'm going to be weight training and following the 1000 cal plan.

I'm going to make myself drink a liter of water with each meal.... That way I'll defo get at least 3 in a day!

Best of luck. I would totally love to have a buddy on this. X

Hey - I have about a stone to lose? ... I lost 3 about 2 years ago and never got down to the final lbs... So I an also addressing the last bit and more... 10 lbs down and a stone to go .... I want to get this last stone down by doing SS for 2 more weeks and lose 7lbs and then the last 7 lbs by exercise and " heatlhy eating" a lot like Qand P .... Stick with it we can all get through this !!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey sandyblack,

I was playing with a stone and a half for over a year! It's so easily done.

I came back on CD to lose the bulk and have got through the ss bit and am moving into maintenance tomorrow (obviously true to form I had to have a day off.... Not planned, it just happened)

I have half a stone to lose now!

I have a deadline of two weeks (holiday booked, bikini brought). It is this deadline that I hope to keep me motivated. Shall we buddy up and keep each other motivated for the next two weeks? I'm going to be weight training and following the 1000 cal plan.

I'm going to make myself drink a liter of water with each meal.... That way I'll defo get at least 3 in a day!

Best of luck. I would totally love to have a buddy on this. X

That would be brilliant!!! I am on holiday at the end of July so thats a big goal for me, but really I want to focus properly for the whole of June (birthday on the 29th).

So the next 30 days must be 100% and I need to commit to that. I ate on sat eve but got straight back on the plan the day after - but the food didnt give me any pleasure at all. I almost had to laugh at myself on Sun morning as the only person delaying my weight loss is ME!!!

Buddying up would be great - taking this one day at a time and concentrating on getting the water down would be such a good thing for me too.

How often do you get weighed?

xx

sandyblack said:
That would be brilliant!!! I am on holiday at the end of July so thats a big goal for me, but really I want to focus properly for the whole of June (birthday on the 29th).

So the next 30 days must be 100% and I need to commit to that. I ate on sat eve but got straight back on the plan the day after - but the food didnt give me any pleasure at all. I almost had to laugh at myself on Sun morning as the only person delaying my weight loss is ME!!!

Buddying up would be great - taking this one day at a time and concentrating on getting the water down would be such a good thing for me too.

How often do you get weighed?

xx

Great that you have something to work towards. For me I have found keeping my bikinis out in full view and pics as my screen saver on my phone. That helps. Also find the working out helps too..... Ever tried eating cake on the treadmill...? It's messy business!

I'm Going to take this a week at a time, I weigh weekly and I don't want to commit to anything beyond that because I just end up thinking 'I have plenty of time' <---- that's what's slowed me down, I've had all the time in the world to do this! Not anymore, I have 2 weeks to get into a bikini!!! No more games!

So as a buddy starting point... What's on the menu tomorrow?.... I've packed my salad lunch and breakfast of shredded wheat for after the gym (I work out in the morning)..... Got some salmon out of the freezer for dinner.

Let's do this. Can't wait for Pretika to join us too!

Wahey - let's do this ladies .... I am
In for my final shake today ... Feeling good!! Really need to shift 4 lbs this week to stay in target... Would love to do some exercise but scared of slowing down my weight loss... 2 more weeks of sole source !!!

We can do this !

Sandyblack - I ate on Saturday and Sunday it was my OH birthday so we went away for the weekend it was planned and I was prepares to start again .
so this is really day one of restart ( after 20 days of 100%) so trying to get back in to it... One thing that helps me is drinking loads of water... Let's get through the next few days it will be easier once we get in to ketosis !

Ok! Let's really do this girls! Seven days to really focus and get things moving.

Tomorrow I'm having my tetra for bfast, strawb shake for lunch and chocolate mint mousse for tea.I have to layoff using my exercise bike this week as I had laser eye surgery last thurs so I have to avoid exercise for a week...

Aside from that I will be following your fab advice of trying to have a litre of water each meal! Off work as its half term so plan to have a lovely pamper day tomorrow and watch a couple of films.

Good luck girls! Will be on and off here all day so here if anyone needs any support

Xxxxxxxxx

Good luck ladies - will check in Tom x

Can I join too, I've about a stone to lose, I've been losing then gaining the same few lbs for weeks, really need to focus and get rid of the last stone

Welcome aboard Trisha, It's amazing just how difficult the last bit is to shift.

Day 1 of 1000 cals for me, am up and just about to hit the gym.

Good luck today ladies.

Welcome !!! Ok up and about I have sine rumblings in my stomach .., today will be tough as day 2 is always the worst for me... But hey it is worth it ... I have no regrets about taking the break over the weekend ... Ok focus ! Gonna have a shake now! Kids are off school so they are going to grandparents for the week ... This week will be tougher than normal as when we don't have the kids we usually eat out.. But I have told the OH that I must be good !... We might go watch hangover 2 (minus the popcorn )

Ok ladies get glugging your water - I find the more I get in early in the day helps me through lunch .... Q&P enjoy breakfast and the gym !!! I can't wait to be able to exercise again !!!

Chat soon !!!

Morning everyone. I'm on half term :) so just glugging my first half litre of water then will have a shake. Going to try and ss forthe rest of this week as nothing planned except for housework etc, as OH working, DD away at uni (comes home next MOnday :) ), and BF on holiday, everyone else working, so I'm all on my lonesome but quite happy as no-one to distract me, going out for lunches which normally happens when I'm off work.

Good luck everyone we can do this

Morning girls!!

Just had my tetra and now drinking my water. Having a big spring clean today then gonna watch a film this afternoon, then bath and meeting my friends later for the pub quiz. They know im not eating and im totally fine with them ordering food.

Im going to get this 14lb off no matter what!!

Bring on the water!

Good luck today everyone!

xxxx

P.S

I nearly had a sneaky weigh in this morning but didnt.. I see my CDC on Thurs eve so will get weighed on mine this Thurs morn at home.

Bearing in mind I ate on sat eve and im 12 st exactly - I REALLY REALLY want to see 11 something but fear I wont because of Sat.

Onwards and upwards! Will keep in touch - when are all of your weigh days?..
xxxx

Hey ladies, so I've had a great workout, followed by shredded wheat and a tetra. Got salad and a bar for lunch which I can't wait to tuck into. Just about to head into a meeting And being the lovely person I am I brought biscuits even though I'm not going to even have a sniff!

Hope you're all having a good day. Keep busy! I've had a liter of water already so bring on the next!

I must keep thinking about those bikinis.... It's just 8 lbs... That's all, an in fact, it's not about a number on the scale, it's about bringing everything together into tightness!

Hi all - 2 ltrs down... I am struggling a little - i knew day would be tough.... so I am having some plain chicken breast now to take the edge off - . planning to have my next shake at about 3pm... once I am through today - tomorrow will be easier ( i keep telling myself)

Q&P - glad you enjoyed the gym... I cant wait to get back in to it...exercise gives so much more than physical benefits... the mental boost you also get is brilliant.... oh well not long now!!

Hope you are all doing well

Well I am a pathetic loser who has had a cinnamon swirl and a chicken wrap, and a packet of crisps... Why?... No idea. Maybe because I'm a loser!

Ah well, tomorrow is another day. That's the thing with CD, it only works when ketosis is the aim!

Ok hun - well done for owning up!!
(I will do the bad cop bit)... Why? is it because it was there or because you were hungry?? - you will need to get your head in the right place and YOU know that you can do this...

I know you already know this.... but if you have to eat "off plan" make it protein rich.... You are doing sooo well and you are nearly there.... dont give up!!

OK lecture over ( i hope you dont mind :) and I am sure that you will repay me the favour when I inevitably slip up...

Ok on the positive side of things -- you have probably already burned the calories this morning, so it should not effect your losses... maybe go out for a walk later as it may make you feel better.

I have started to read the beck diet solution ( it gets in to your head and trys to change your behaviour towards food..) it might be useful?

Ok all said and done this was JUST a blip....no big deal and sometimes you just need to eat to get it out of your system and then you are fine again - draw the line and get back to it

*HUGS*

P

Back