i nearly gave up

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jo125, 27 October 2006 Social URL.

1. jo125

jo125 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.25%)
    I can't believe it!! I nearly gave up yesterday i felt so rough and it was the wrong time of the month to even start a diet, but yesterday all i craved were carbs carbs and carbs. I felt like i was going mad arguring with that nasty voice in my head lol.

Today i feel better and i weighed myself this morning and since i started (monday) i have lost 7lbs:eek:

With that 7lbs weight lost has made me more determind to carry on like i am and that is sticking to my CD SS.

If i have lost 2 stone by xmas i will allow myself to have a bit of turkey and veg. And if i have lost more than 2 1/2 stone i am going to enjoy the new years eve party and then get straight back on track on the 1st of Jan.

Since being on this diet i haven't had to take my antibiotic pills for my spots that was caused by stress and i hate to say it, bad diet, nearly all my spots have gone and my psorasis has cleared up a lot.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Hi Jo

Really glad you got through yesterday and are having an easier day today. Roll on that slinky black number on New Years Eve!

Big Congratulations on the 7Lbs too!!!!!

Dizzy x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.