I nearly lost it....

Kezzerbelle

Silver Member
Well last night was the hardet night i have had so far.

Last week i gave in and cheated and only had 1/2lb loss.

Last night i really wanted to eat....i wasn't hungry. but i just wanted food. When OH came in i cried, stomped my feet and said thats it i cant do anymore, i give up.

The only thing that ever works for me when i get myself in a state like that is the hard truth. So OH socked it to me.

He wasn't horrible to me, but he made me look at things that i hadn't really done before now. and the last thing he said was... if you give up now in 6 months time you will sit there and say if i had just stuck at it i would have been at goal, and be in a nice party dress for the xmas do!! but like last year and the year before i will be sat in the same size 22 dress with the most miserable face! and all he wants is to see me smile and feel happy. he went for his shower (his way of letting me think).

I am so so happy i didnt give in, i AM going to keep going and i WILL have a nice pretty dress at xmas.

oh dear i have rambled again :/

Hi Kezzerbelle . Isnt it fantastic when someone is there in the right place at the right time. He could have just agreed with you and said come on love well go for a chinese but he obviously knows how much this means to you and wants to help . Well Done OH . We all need to hear the truth sometimes and it can hurt but we need it. He is right .Imagine how you will feel at your goal weight. You are doing so well .Hang in there and soon when you see your clothes size getting smaller that will encourage you more. It is so worth it .

rambling is a rule of this site - everyone has to do it! haha

good for you honey for not giving in - well done :) sometimes all we need is that little pep talking from our closest and were fine :) xx

Oh Kezzerbelle, my heart really does go out to you, as I was near to tears a few times before everything fell into place sometime in week 2. Please, please do not give in and especially don't mess up ketosis by cheating, even by picking a little, it will ake the process so much harder and your LT journey longer than it should....Your OH is a fantastic person, he laid it out to you realistically that YES you could be the Belle of the Ball or a miserable size 22 wall flower....HELLO!!! The choice is yours and yours alone, but you DO have all of us cheering you on!!!

Hi Kerry,
What a man, what a man, what a mighty fine........
Now that's an ideal partner and friend. Just the peptalk you needed. I know what it is like when Xmas comes around and I can never find ANYTHING in the shops that looks decent in XXXXL. When you finally turn up at the occasion with your 'make do' there are about 50 other twinkies in their sparkley dresses making you just wish Xmas would go away and you go home and tuck into the left over mince pies or whatever else you can anaethesise yourself with.
NOT this year gal...Not for you or me.
Keep going!!!

Hi Kezzerbelle,
Well done on not giving in, you did so well. Sometimes we just have hard days but you didn't give in to it. I know kudos is due to your OH as well however it was you and only you that didn't eat. If this shows you anything it should show you that ( besides having a very supportive OH) you are capable of great things. Well done.
Doirin

awww what a nice man!! thats sooo good of him!!

Well done chick! You can do it! and he is right you know!!

Well last night was the hardet night i have had so far.

Last week i gave in and cheated and only had 1/2lb loss.

Last night i really wanted to eat....i wasn't hungry. but i just wanted food. When OH came in i cried, stomped my feet and said thats it i cant do anymore, i give up.

The only thing that ever works for me when i get myself in a state like that is the hard truth. So OH socked it to me.

He wasn't horrible to me, but he made me look at things that i hadn't really done before now. and the last thing he said was... if you give up now in 6 months time you will sit there and say if i had just stuck at it i would have been at goal, and be in a nice party dress for the xmas do!! but like last year and the year before i will be sat in the same size 22 dress with the most miserable face! and all he wants is to see me smile and feel happy. he went for his shower (his way of letting me think).

I am so so happy i didnt give in, i AM going to keep going and i WILL have a nice pretty dress at xmas.

oh dear i have rambled again :/

Hey Kezza I totally know where you are coming from and your hubby must love you very much coz he'll know how miserable you will be if you give in for the moment of demon food! Mine would be exactly the same and at least it brought you to your senses - keep going chick and you'll get there - keep setting yourself little goals to keep you motivated x :):)

Good for you Kerry. You hubby is right and also a diamond! So glad he gave you the pep talk you needed. You can do this diet and will do it! For the first time in years its roll on summer and xmas! Can't wait!

Wow! He sounds like a good'n ... just who you need around at the mo!

You KNOW you can do it .... one day at a time is all it takes. After the first few weeks the time will absolutely fly by I promise you!

It can be really useful - when you do feel like that - to try to think about what is actually going on for you. You said yourself you weren't hungry - so what is it about food that has such a strong hold over you? I firmly believe that this sort of sef-analysis and discovery is part of this journey and if it's faced and dealt with can mean we never need to be in this position again! xx

Back