• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I need a bottle ....

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
I went shopping this morning and thought as its weigh in day -
( oh , I went this morning and lost 1/2 lb Ok not a lot but hey better off than on !!)

I could have a treat so I thought I would go to the new bakers opened in town .....
I went in and there was a queue of about 8 people in front , so whilst Im in this queue ..I looked at all the cakes (cream doughnuts OMG!!) and then saw the hot pasties and sausage rolls :eat::eat: so I thought I will have a pastie, and a cream cake - I could work this off before next week , oh and I thought I would get a pack of 4 sausage rolls and give them to son - knowing dam well I would eat 2 !!.
The queue had gone down a bit after all this drooling I had done and there was 2 people in front of me .
Guess what I did???
I walked out of that dam bakery and got back into my car !!!!:D:D I had 2 small ham rolls when I got home :thankyouthankyou::thankyouthankyou::thankyouthankyou::thankyouthankyou:

:DOMG.. I cant believe what I have just done .... and I'm so dam proud of myself . and if I could bottle it I would share it .....
MY WILLPOWER !!!:D:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

melarnz

Silver Member
A massive WELLDONE xxx you just managed to break an old habit by the sounds it!!

Yay you!!!!

Wish

Silver Member
:0clapper: You go girl! Well done, I bet you feel you can take on the world now x

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
that is brilliant.

I am sitting in my office on my own with a big massive tub of biscuits sat behind me on my sister in laws desk. and my will power is resisting it.

three cheers for willpower

*ruby*

:0clapper:Well done you!

I have just been to greggs to get a fudge donut :yuk: for someone else, and I managed to not buy myself a sausage roll or pastie while I was there. :D

No real sweet tooth, but I've a real weakness for greggs savouries.

Wee Doll

Silver Member
thats the one thing i do miss is my sausage roll in a belfast bap :(

however i shall have a treat of that once i get to my goal and maintain it for over a month then il treat myself :D

well done to you btw xx

well done :) that really is great willpower! ... i am on my 3rd day so not missing pastry yet but i know it wont be long ! then i will have to get some of that willpower sent my way too ! .... doing a boot sale on sunday so i might need some then to resist the cheeseburger ! i am trying to keep my syns down till the weekend so i can have a bacon bagette when i get there for my breakfast ... I haven't looked up the syns for it yet but i think it might be a whole days worth of them ! .... usually i would have had both but today i actually thought about how many syns must be in just the bread on both! ... so will aim to make a bowl of salad and take some cooked chicken and ham to have with it ... hope i'm not too near the burger van though :(

Woodsylou

Silver Member
WELL DONE!!!! you really should be proud of yourself! you done soooooooo well! that's so hard to do! wahooo!! x

These things sound so small and not a big deal - but actually for us lot that is a massive thing and a HUGE step in the right direction

WELL DONE xxxxx