I need a bottle ....

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
I went shopping this morning and thought as its weigh in day -
( oh , I went this morning and lost 1/2 lb Ok not a lot but hey better off than on !!)

I could have a treat so I thought I would go to the new bakers opened in town .....
I went in and there was a queue of about 8 people in front , so whilst Im in this queue ..I looked at all the cakes (cream doughnuts OMG!!) and then saw the hot pasties and sausage rolls :eat::eat: so I thought I will have a pastie, and a cream cake - I could work this off before next week , oh and I thought I would get a pack of 4 sausage rolls and give them to son - knowing dam well I would eat 2 !!.
The queue had gone down a bit after all this drooling I had done and there was 2 people in front of me .
Guess what I did???
I walked out of that dam bakery and got back into my car !!!!:D:D I had 2 small ham rolls when I got home :thankyouthankyou::thankyouthankyou::thankyouthankyou::thankyouthankyou:

:DOMG.. I cant believe what I have just done .... and I'm so dam proud of myself . and if I could bottle it I would share it .....
MY WILLPOWER !!!:D:D

A massive WELLDONE xxx you just managed to break an old habit by the sounds it!!

Yay you!!!!

:0clapper: You go girl! Well done, I bet you feel you can take on the world now x

that is brilliant.

I am sitting in my office on my own with a big massive tub of biscuits sat behind me on my sister in laws desk. and my will power is resisting it.

three cheers for willpower

well done you! Have to admit I do miss a greggs pasty :eek: :D but I haven't given in yet.

:0clapper:Well done you!

I have just been to greggs to get a fudge donut :yuk: for someone else, and I managed to not buy myself a sausage roll or pastie while I was there. :D

No real sweet tooth, but I've a real weakness for greggs savouries.

thats the one thing i do miss is my sausage roll in a belfast bap :(

however i shall have a treat of that once i get to my goal and maintain it for over a month then il treat myself :D

well done to you btw xx

wow - send some my way please? im back on plan today and its tough.....a pear just isnt a percy pig :( x

well done :) that really is great willpower! ... i am on my 3rd day so not missing pastry yet but i know it wont be long ! then i will have to get some of that willpower sent my way too ! .... doing a boot sale on sunday so i might need some then to resist the cheeseburger ! i am trying to keep my syns down till the weekend so i can have a bacon bagette when i get there for my breakfast ... I haven't looked up the syns for it yet but i think it might be a whole days worth of them ! .... usually i would have had both but today i actually thought about how many syns must be in just the bread on both! ... so will aim to make a bowl of salad and take some cooked chicken and ham to have with it ... hope i'm not too near the burger van though :(

WELL DONE!!!! you really should be proud of yourself! you done soooooooo well! that's so hard to do! wahooo!! x

These things sound so small and not a big deal - but actually for us lot that is a massive thing and a HUGE step in the right direction

WELL DONE xxxxx

Back