I need a buddy! Day 4 of S&S and 3 stone to lose!

Hi everyone,

Im on day 4 of S&S and well...really enjoying it so far! I did lighter life for 2 weeks last year and whilst I lost a stone I was sick of shakes and shelling out soooo much money (I still can't get over how expensive it is!) so after a great year of generally eating and drinking what I like I'm back on the bandwagon! I know this will work so I am motivated but I also know that it can get harder so I need all the support I can get! Any newbies out there want to buddy up or any old timers want to give me some encouragement that would be fab! :D

My Mini goals:

Get in the 11's
Get in the 10's

Hi

I myself are new to this site and S&S VLCD. My goodie box arrives on Monday, and I am looking forward to feeling good about myself again so if your game to take the stage with me, I'm up for it if you are......

I have about 5 stone to shift and determined to get there as being only 5ft it looks more like 10 stone to shift.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Siany

Hi Siany, great!

Oh I'm excited for you! The first 3 days were fine for me really the only problem was a bit of tiredness but that has passed now :-D I know we're not supposed to weigh ourselves too often but I had a cheeky look this morning and have lost 5lbs already which is a great motivator! Is there anything specific you're aiming for, like an event or something? I'm a bridesmaid next march and the fitting is in December so that's my focus at the moment!

:D

hi there .and welcome . the plans great and your losses will be really great too xx

Hi

I started today and would not mind buddying up- strength in numbers and all that I also have around 3 stone to lose.

Are you doing 4 packs a day?

Here is to success!

Hi there,

I'm quite excited for myself lol! It was worth a cheeky look for 5lbs that's really good....I'm really pleased for you :))) Any idea on what the average weight loss in the first week can be expected? My major problem is the other half, he doesnt need to diet and poor me only has to look at it even side ways and another 1lb goes on. I am doing this for myself not for him and he said today that it will last a week with you! So I thought I will show him after all he should be supporting not making it harder for me.

My aim is feel and look good as for so long have not enjoyed buying clothes for myself for the last 3 years. Your like me not very tall so every stone that put on looks like 4 stone, but I am going to re-invent myself he will eat his words lol!

Well, the magic box arrives tomorrow......so Tuesday is the big day.....

Hope your having a good weekend?

Siany

Hi

Hows it going so far? It would be great to buddy up I need all the support I can get!

Yes, I am the four packs a day and I've jumped in at the deep end and ordered for the full month. It will be Tuesday before I start, but looking forward to it to just get into some different outfits etc....

Keep me posted,

Sian :)

siany1962 said:
Hi there,

I'm quite excited for myself lol! It was worth a cheeky look for 5lbs that's really good....I'm really pleased for you :))) Any idea on what the average weight loss in the first week can be expected? My major problem is the other half, he doesnt need to diet and poor me only has to look at it even side ways and another 1lb goes on. I am doing this for myself not for him and he said today that it will last a week with you! So I thought I will show him after all he should be supporting not making it harder for me.

My aim is feel and look good as for so long have not enjoyed buying clothes for myself for the last 3 years. Your like me not very tall so every stone that put on looks like 4 stone, but I am going to re-invent myself he will eat his words lol!

Well, the magic box arrives tomorrow......so Tuesday is the big day.....

Hope your having a good weekend?

Siany

Hi, sorry to jump into this thread but just wanted to say I'm so with you re the partner thing. My husband is exactly the same, skinny, athletic and always moaning about me being on a diet. So I know where your coming from. I'm starting again tomorrow, can't wait! I lost over a stone thru exante in June/July, then low carbed and put a bit back on, so I'm here to complete what I started. Also done lighter life and lost 4 stone 3 years ago on it - so glad I found minimums, I had no idea there were cheaper versions!

Back