I need a buddy! : )

Hi every1
Startin lipotrim agen afta a few months off. I am 5ft 4 and about 90kg (will get weighed properly 2mora). I want to get dwn to jat under 10 st. Is there ne1 out there wiv similar measurements tht want to buddy up n do it 2geva? : ) will definately help me.
Thanks every1
Luv sally x

Hi Sally,
I am restarting LT after a few months break. Lost a good approx 2 stone for my wedding in July and have put it all back on :(
I am also 5 Ft 4 and want to get down to 10 stone again....was that weight 2 years ago and want to get back into all the fab size ten dresses hanging in my wardrobe taunting me :jelous:
I am starting today (had some milkshakes left from last time) so started the shakes this morning and off for my weigh in later :cry:
None of my buds from the last time seem to be on this anymore and def looking for a bud to keep my motivated!
Glitzy X

Hi Sally and Glitzy,

I am beginning lipotrim on Saturday. I am currently around 92kg (like you will get this confirmed tomorrow) and my height is 5ft 4. Saturday will be my first day so I am nervous/excited/ anxious/happy all in one. Will be great to have the support from this forum. Take care,

Fonzo

Hi Glitzy and Fonzo
Great! We can all do this together. I'm starting on Saturday like you fonzo. New year, new start and all that. Am quite excited.
Glitzy I can't wait to be a size 10 too! lol. Will mean lots of shopping! hehe.
Glad I've found you two with similar measurements and amounts to lose as me. We can keep each other motivated cos I know i definately had days when I wanted to pack it all in last time. haha.
Feeling extra excited about Saturday now!
Sally xxx

Hello Sally/Fonzo.....
I am soooo happy now that Ive got some LT buds again...they were a godsend the last time so heres to our journey to slimness and fabulousness ;)
So went to the chemist today to get weighed and get my weeks supply of LT and was told I had to wait 3 days after watching the LT DVD before I could start?? So annoyed as had started the shakes this morning (left over from the last time I was on it) and was all geared up. Did ye have to do this? I didnt the first time I did it. Know I only have to wait a few days but was all geared up for it today. So itll be Monday when I start.
Is this your first time on this Fonzo?
Glitzy X

Yes Glitzy- this is my first time trying lipotrim. Was inspired by a work colleague who had lost 3st before Christmas. I got the DVD today and have to go back tomorrow. As I had done lots of reading up on how lipotrim works and talked with my friend- the DVD didn't really tell me anything new but I suppose all good for the mental preparation.

Starting Saturday and back to work on Tuesday. Great to have "buddies" to help stay on track and encourage each other to total "fabulousness".

Thanks Sally and Glitzy, will stay in touch.

HI all,

I have recently joined this forum and am starting Lipotrim on Monday.

I weigh 12.5 stone and am 5 ft 1. I want to lose around 2.5 stones.
Have never done this before so would be nice to have some buddies to give me the motivation and support.

I am so determined to lose it. I brought my 1st wekem supply today and will start on Monday. Am scared but I am so so so determined to lose the weight.

I hope I can keep it off as I have read a few people saying that they have put the weight back on.

We can all do it.

Make sure to keep us posted on your progress Fonzo. This diet def works....I lost almost 6 inches off my waist in 5 weeks and was buying a size 16 instead of my usual 18.
Hello Raringtogo!!!!! Youll be thrilled with the results in a matter of weeks. You say that you were reading stories of people putting on weight after finishing the diet but thats only if you dont do the refeed (like me). It is a tough diet but is so worth it. Little bit of advice (which I wish I had been given on my first try of this) dont eat everything in sight for next few days thinking ill have nothing to eat for a while. This makes it so much harder and settling into ketosis and bit tougher. I ate everything bar my children the weekend before I started this and paid for it. Going to take it easy for the next few days and eat healthily and try get thru my withdrawals from diet coke before I start on Mon.
Bought a stunning size 12 Coast dress on ebay a while ago and want to be in it for my friends wedding during the summer. Bring it on!!!!
Bye for now guys,
Glitzy X

Happy new year,

I too got weighed yesterday and was given my weeks supply of lipotrim. I am the pharmacy's first person on the diet- so don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing. Got a mixture of drinks. Do I buy the fibroclear seperate-should I be taking it in week 1?
I am starting today- and I about to make my first drink (so nervous/ excited). My weigh-in is on Friday. Here goes....

Happy new year,

I too got weighed yesterday and was given my weeks supply of lipotrim. I am the pharmacy's first person on the diet- so don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing. Got a mixture of drinks. Do I buy the fibroclear seperate-should I be taking it in week 1?
I am starting today- and I about to make my first drink (so nervous/ excited). My weigh-in is on Friday. Here goes....

Good luck Fonzo.. You can order the fibre clear from the pharmacy, i think it is about £4.95 a tub... Before you order it, read the forums to see if it is what you need... I (and some others) did not get on with it at all.. it was a complete waste of money... It did not work for me at all, i ended up with senakot and a trip to the chemist for some suppositories!!!... A lot of us use psyllium husks which taste foul, but really do work to stop constipation... And they have not affected anyone's weight loss that i am aware of (they certainly didn't mess mine up)..

Well done for taking the plunge, and good luck x

Hi newbies!

Just wanted to say good luck and that the best thing that you can do is buddy up and help each other through, eh Su? A few of us did that when we started out, would you believe way back in September? And it was the best thing that I ever did!

I still come on here a LOT so will be looking out for you guys and offering, hopefully, advice......or telling you off if need be!
Xx

Thank you for the advice and words of encouragement Sandra and Slimmersu,

really appreciate this site- so good to read everyone's journeys. I am only at the beginning of mine- but survived day 1 (with a bit of gagging at the milkshakes)- so achieved my first goal.

Thank you for the advice and words of encouragement Sandra and Slimmersu,

really appreciate this site- so good to read everyone's journeys. I am only at the beginning of mine- but survived day 1 (with a bit of gagging at the milkshakes)- so achieved my first goal.

If we can do it so can you....and we can help! X

Hi guys....So didnt start at the weekend as planned so day 1 was today. Have a blinding headache.....do any of the more experienced know if I can take paracetamol?
Am trying to avoid the kitchen while my husband cooks the kids dinner and the smell is driving me insane :(
Fonzo i found the fibreclear really good actually...I know the others were saying it didnt work for them but your best bet is to just try a few different ones until you see what works best for you. I used to add it to each and every shake and will be doing the same this time round.
Bye for now :p

Well done for starting glltzy... You can take paracetamol for the headache hun... Good luck x

hey guys...
got weighed on mon and am on day 2. hungers not too bad this time. peppermint tea seems to be helping with that :D
Glitzy I know how you feel with the withdrawals from diet coke. haha. im dying for something fizzy atm so might go get some fizy water or something.
How's everyones first few days been??
luv sally xxx

Hi Sally, Glitzy, Raringtogo,

hope you are all doing well. I have managed to get through the first week and lose 7lb so happy with that. Let me know how you are going.

Fonzo

Back