I need a Buddy

Hey guys,
I need a buddy to do this lipo with again. I first did lipotrim jan 08 - june 08 and lost 8 stone. started at 19 stone 9lbs and was 12 stone 7lbs. Maintained this weight for 10 months. Now im back on lipotrim to lose the last 3 stone. So i want to get down to 9stone 7lbs hopefully.
I have lost 5lbs in 3 days now. Im on day 3.
So if anyone would like to buddy up with me wud b great. i can give some good advise as done it all before and hopefully you can give me some advise.

:) xxx:D

You'll be able to make so many friends on here, heck, we all are really. We all support eachother. You've just made one right now :D

Wel im starting tmrw so we can check in on each other and see what our weekly weight losses are? But as the previous poster said, I think everyone on here is here to support and get us through it! Well done by the way on your original weight loss, thats amazing!

Hi Hun, welcome to the forum, Im on day 4 now, I have added a few people on here to facebook and chat with them most evenings, really helps keep you focused, take a look at the facebook thread if you had it if not there is always someone around on here to keep you focused and im sure we will all need your advice as youve been here before :)

Welcome back to the forum hun, you are an inspiration to us all with the weight you have lost, i hope that i can achieve what you have. Well done. xxx

Hi I am a restarter too! I am on day 2 and hungry but determined. Welcome back.

Hi Lyndsay, what a brilliant weight loss first time round - i bet you felt incredible.

I started LT today about the same weight as you when you started so I'm definitely looking forward to trying to emulate your success!!

Well done - and good luck with your new start :)

Elle

good luck as said in previous post we will all help each other and get through this :D

Hi Hun, welcome to the forum, Im on day 4 now, I have added a few people on here to facebook and chat with them most evenings, really helps keep you focused, take a look at the facebook thread if you had it if not there is always someone around on here to keep you focused and im sure we will all need your advice as youve been here before :)

Which Facebook site is it?

thanks for your support guys. i will look on the facebook thread actually that could b a good idea. good luck everyone x

hi hun im chris morby if you want to add me on facebook.... good luck you have done amazing on LT im sure you can do it again x

Hi honey!
I'll be yer buddy!!! lol you can help me too - i started at 19st 7lbs and want to get to 12st (ish) also i started in january and my goal is june .... weird huh!!! lol
I have added you as a friend, you can message me anytime you like - hopefully ill be of some help to you for losing your last little bit :)

How did you find it the first time around then? Did you ever cheat?
How are you finding it now?

hi hun im chris morby if you want to add me on facebook.... good luck you have done amazing on LT im sure you can do it again x

Hi Chris ,looking to add you on facebook which one are you where you from

Sharron Walker Leeds

buddy calling!

Hey guys,
I need a buddy to do this lipo with again. I first did lipotrim jan 08 - june 08 and lost 8 stone. started at 19 stone 9lbs and was 12 stone 7lbs. Maintained this weight for 10 months. Now im back on lipotrim to lose the last 3 stone. So i want to get down to 9stone 7lbs hopefully.
I have lost 5lbs in 3 days now. Im on day 3.
So if anyone would like to buddy up with me wud b great. i can give some good advise as done it all before and hopefully you can give me some advise.

:) xxx:D
Hi
Probably a bit late seen as you posted a few hours ago, but I'm up for it if you are. Fantastic maintenance. Might learn a lot from you so we can support each other. :)

I am on day 3 again after loosing 6 stone on LT and happy to have found the site, I just need to find the facebook thread to be able to support others, my name is Joanne Parkes Bury.

Good luck everyone.

Jo x

hey summergurl.
ha thats mad. the same kind of times. what do you weigh now? Yes i did cheat the first time round that i did lipo. a few times, but Only cheated with Chicken breast and mushrooms. Ino mushrooms do not take u out of ketosis. so when i got soo desparate after 4 months, i had a plate of mushrooms which was great ha. then back to lipo. finding it OK right now. the first time round i was alright also. i have my bad days but all in all im doin ok xx

matronix - thats great, will b good to have a couple of buddies to help each other out. We really need support with this bcoz of the nature of the diet. but we will all b great im sure!!! xx

be watching out for u

Hi Hon
Will keep an eye out for u as others will so you only need to ask and you will get loads of support.:D

Back