I need a chocolate bar ;(

FionaMcd

Gold Member
Oh dear I am really jonesing for a chocolate or cake or whatever sweet but A have nothing in and B I'm trying to cut back cause I ate 65 syns worth of rubbish yesterday. I'm in a complete sulk cause this time of day is when I normally relax after putting Imogen down foe the night humph!! X

FionaMcd said:
Oh dear I am really jonesing for a chocolate or cake or whatever sweet but A have nothing in and B I'm trying to cut back cause I ate 65 syns worth of rubbish yesterday. I'm in a complete sulk cause this time of day is when I normally relax after putting Imogen down foe the night humph!! X

I always have grapes in the freezer for those moments. No, it's not the same as chocolate, but they're sweet, and they take a while to eat, so by the time you've got through ten or so, cravings tend to have died down.

Just ignore the craving, it'll go away soon!

Or, just have something chocolate. You don't have to overboard. Yesterday is yesterday.

I had a peach nowhere near the same. We have nothing in except ice cream which isn't really my bag. X

Maybe get some choc options in for the times you've gone over and need a fix. I know that doesn't help you right now though sorry. Sending virtual choc, it's syn free and doesn't make you feel bad ;-)

If you must have chocolate then get small portions such as "buttons" "m&ms" etc, make up a small bag with say 3 syns worth and keep ready for those "chocolate pangs" I find that it works for me, but you must resist eating more than one bag!!

There are munchies in my fridge that are calling my name, I know I can't just have one!!!
I'm finding toffee muller light helps the cravings, it's not the same but it's sweet and I feel better and stronger by not giving in.

Thanks for the ideas normally id split a big bar of galaxy over the week and sit with my portion once imi is in bed but we are having a poor month :( so chocs etc are a luxury we can't afford x

I don't eat eggs they made me I'll when I was little and I think it's just a physiological thing but if I taste egg in anything I run around retching so the roulad and oat pancakes are out :(

What I did find though are choc chip snack a jacks for £1 in asda they are pretty good at curbing a craving. X

I love the flyte twin bars, 9.5 for both the bars, usually one does for me though if i give the other bar to somebody else so it doesn't tempt me!

Mikado sticks are good i suck all choc off first then eat biscuit 1/2 a syn each very moorish though but Eating a few then some fruit then a few more stops me Eating a packet as im stuffed with fruit

Slimming world sell rocky road bars at the groups (2 for hexb) or 3 syns a bar. I LOVE these they are chocolatey marshmallow goodness and I don't feel guilty as I know exactly what I'm eating syn wise. I tend to have them as my HEXB as I don't care much for bread/cereal bars. But hey if I fancy one I just syn it, no point in depriving yourself of something if you really want it. It's been a godsend for me during my TOTM when I crave chocolate the most.

They didn't have any rocky roads at my group today :-( had to get the cranberry which don't quite hit the mark and the choc and caramel are a bit synthetic tasting

Back