I need a kick up the butt

*Leah*

I went to WI last night and put on 0.5lbs. Not the end of the world, but when I think i've been going for 11 weeks, and i've only lost 9lbs, and 5 of those were the first week... I need a kick up the butt.

I was so good for the first 2 weeks, tracking everything and keeping to my points. Then the next week I thought 'oh, i'll remember them' then the week after I craved nothing but mars bars, then a weekend away.... :break_diet:

So I have officially kicked myself up the butt (please join in, I need it and its fun). Today i'm tracking everything, saving my points for my few nights in a hotel and exercising daily :D

There is no point kicking yourself about it, and Im not going to do it, but i will say Go Girl YOU CAN DO IT.
I just started on Wed, dont know why as it's my birthday on Sunday, i should have waited till the following week, dont know what i was thiging of, well I do really lol want to loose another 3stone.
Keep in touch and let me know how you get on this week, and i will do the same. xx

:) Thank you. I will let you know how I get on.

Happy birthday for Sunday :) It's mine on wednesday. Got to try and navigate two nights in a hotel and my brithday this week lol. I know exactly what you will be going through!

Thank you. Oh I know, I also have my 3rd Wedding
Anniversary cumin up next mth, should have picked a better time for doing this but the way I look at it, as there is never a wright time for slimming lol
Im away on holiday at the begining of October, so would love to be at least a dress size down, or two would be nice lol, but will be very happy with one dress size down.
Im finding WW very easy,as I was on CD just 3wks ago and that was very hard, had to come of it though as husband could'nt take me into town anymore and i dont drive, hat Im finding with WW Im struggling to have all my points, which is a good thing if I fancy a treat at the wknd lol, luv a glass or two of wine at the wnd as i have somtimes a streesfull wk, as Im a childminder, so need to chill out some how lol
Will let you know on Mon how i got on at the wknd, you have a great wknd too x

You and me both. Had my 1st weigh in this morning and wait for it.....I put up 4lbs (WTF). :cry::cry:Have been on anti-biotics for a week and now am on steriods for a week. Could this be it? I am sick as a pig (not literally) just on the weight gain. I was good all week except for Saturday when I gave into a moment of weakness and had sausages with coleslaw on fresh batch loaf. It was yummy though.

It will be the steriods, they make you eat more than normal, i have been on steriods all my life of and on, it's such a pain, but hey, what can we do ?
Just concentrate on getting better for the moment and not to much on the weight loss, Im sure yo will get back to normal, when you have finished taking them d luck hun xx

Well i didn't do too bad on my birthday,yesterday it said i lost another 2lb, but this morning I'm back to what i was on Sunday lol 2lb heavier. I'm still loosing so I'm fine with that, and I had a fantastic day

Happy Belated Birthday - it's mine this weekend and we are combining it with our 1st Wedding Anniversary too. LOL!!! Have ordered a nice cupcake cake and we are being bold and getting a choccie fountain. I am so saving all my points for Saturday now.....I'll have the week to lose the excess as I weigh in on Fridays. :break_diet:I don't drink so I can save on the points there too.

Happy Belated Birthday - it's mine this weekend and we are combining it with our 1st Wedding Anniversary too. LOL!!! Have ordered a nice cupcake cake and we are being bold and getting a choccie fountain. I am so saving all my points for Saturday now.....I'll have the week to lose the excess as I weigh in on Fridays. :break_diet:I don't drink so I can save on the points there too.

Hope you have a great wknd and Happy birthday, and Anniversary. :553:
Well we cant celebrate ours as my husband has his jaws shut as he broke it, he got told yesterday they will be shut for another 6wks :cry:

Thanks - oh your poor hubby. I could do with my jaws being done today (am chomping on everything and anything). Stuff that I don't even normally eat. Hope when he gets sorted that you can have a belated anniversary.

We are away to Portugal on the 7th oct so we will have to wait to then i think.
I wouldn't like it, it's a real shame for him.
I have been finding it hard to hav e all my points some days, i Have 16.5 already saved for this week lol, mind you 2nite i did i just had half a point left over :D

Back