Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I need a kick up the butt

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by *Leah*, 23 July 2010 Social URL.

1. *Leah*

*Leah* Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(9.87%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I went to WI last night and put on 0.5lbs. Not the end of the world, but when I think i've been going for 11 weeks, and i've only lost 9lbs, and 5 of those were the first week... I need a kick up the butt.

I was so good for the first 2 weeks, tracking everything and keeping to my points. Then the next week I thought 'oh, i'll remember them' then the week after I craved nothing but mars bars, then a weekend away.... :break_diet:

So I have officially kicked myself up the butt (please join in, I need it and its fun). Today i'm tracking everything, saving my points for my few nights in a hotel and exercising daily :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. no1gran

no1gran Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.88%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    There is no point kicking yourself about it, and Im not going to do it, but i will say Go Girl YOU CAN DO IT.
    I just started on Wed, dont know why as it's my birthday on Sunday, i should have waited till the following week, dont know what i was thiging of, well I do really lol want to loose another 3stone.
    Keep in touch and let me know how you get on this week, and i will do the same. xx

4. *Leah*

*Leah* Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(9.87%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :) Thank you. I will let you know how I get on.

Happy birthday for Sunday :) It's mine on wednesday. Got to try and navigate two nights in a hotel and my brithday this week lol. I know exactly what you will be going through!

5. no1gran

no1gran Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.88%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    Thank you. Oh I know, I also have my 3rd Wedding
    Anniversary cumin up next mth, should have picked a better time for doing this but the way I look at it, as there is never a wright time for slimming lol
    Im away on holiday at the begining of October, so would love to be at least a dress size down, or two would be nice lol, but will be very happy with one dress size down.
    Im finding WW very easy,as I was on CD just 3wks ago and that was very hard, had to come of it though as husband could'nt take me into town anymore and i dont drive, hat Im finding with WW Im struggling to have all my points, which is a good thing if I fancy a treat at the wknd lol, luv a glass or two of wine at the wnd as i have somtimes a streesfull wk, as Im a childminder, so need to chill out some how lol
    Will let you know on Mon how i got on at the wknd, you have a great wknd too x

6. ladyvegas

ladyvegas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    You and me both. Had my 1st weigh in this morning and wait for it.....I put up 4lbs (WTF). :cry::cry:Have been on anti-biotics for a week and now am on steriods for a week. Could this be it? I am sick as a pig (not literally) just on the weight gain. I was good all week except for Saturday when I gave into a moment of weakness and had sausages with coleslaw on fresh batch loaf. It was yummy though.

7. no1gran

no1gran Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.88%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    It will be the steriods, they make you eat more than normal, i have been on steriods all my life of and on, it's such a pain, but hey, what can we do ?
    Just concentrate on getting better for the moment and not to much on the weight loss, Im sure yo will get back to normal, when you have finished taking them d luck hun xx

8. ladyvegas

ladyvegas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks No.1Gran - I am going to be on these steriods one week on and one week off till October 2010. I really don't want to be putting on weight. :wave_cry:

9. no1gran

no1gran Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.88%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    Well i didn't do too bad on my birthday,yesterday it said i lost another 2lb, but this morning I'm back to what i was on Sunday lol 2lb heavier. I'm still loosing so I'm fine with that, and I had a fantastic day

10. ladyvegas

ladyvegas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Happy Belated Birthday - it's mine this weekend and we are combining it with our 1st Wedding Anniversary too. LOL!!! Have ordered a nice cupcake cake and we are being bold and getting a choccie fountain. I am so saving all my points for Saturday now.....I'll have the week to lose the excess as I weigh in on Fridays. :break_diet:I don't drink so I can save on the points there too.

11. ladyvegas

ladyvegas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    BTW - it's not all for us. We have family coming round too after all it's a Bank Holiday here in Ireland.

12. no1gran

no1gran Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.88%)
    Diet:
    Xenical

Hope you have a great wknd and Happy birthday, and Anniversary. :553:
    Well we cant celebrate ours as my husband has his jaws shut as he broke it, he got told yesterday they will be shut for another 6wks :cry:

13. ladyvegas

ladyvegas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks - oh your poor hubby. I could do with my jaws being done today (am chomping on everything and anything). Stuff that I don't even normally eat. Hope when he gets sorted that you can have a belated anniversary.

14. no1gran

no1gran Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.88%)
    Diet:
    Xenical

We are away to Portugal on the 7th oct so we will have to wait to then i think.
    I wouldn't like it, it's a real shame for him.
    I have been finding it hard to hav e all my points some days, i Have 16.5 already saved for this week lol, mind you 2nite i did i just had half a point left over :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.