I need a Kick

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Principessa N, 9 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Diet:
    Anything
    :break_diet:
    Ok so Thorpe Park yesterday. Was ok when we first got there it was just us and it was great and then we met up with his work mates and the women, who i'm somewhat suspisious of. After about 11 all the rides had about a 2 hr queue, she wanted to go on all the ones i couldn't go on and Steve went with her, so i was left holding the bags. I'm burnt, my eczma on my legs is so bad its weeping and by 3pm we left as i was so fed up. Plus i completely fluffed up on the diet, there was icecream, slush puppies, peperamis and pizza when i got home. :badmood:The only saving grace is since i started i saved 4 points each day so that was an additional 16 on top of my normal 29.

But today all i want to do is eat crap, i'm sad, sore and tired.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bananas

Bananas Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hello

Hope youre feeling better.
    I'm not sure what other people will make of my advice here but I think you should draw a line under yesterday and start afresh today, use up all your points, drink plenty of water etc. Sometimes trying to clawback a few points to recover an off day just makes the whole thing seem 10 times harder.

Good luck for this week, you can do this!!! xxx

4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    As wannabe10 says draw a line under it and move on.

The thing about WW if you are naughty one day you can pull back over the next few days...all is not lost.

Feel for you with eczema:hug99:

Love Mini xx

5. pixiepiratess

pixiepiratess Going From Flab to FAB!

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.82%)
    Diet:
    SW
    awww nick .. sounds like you had a crappy day hun .... your on a fresh day today so count it as one and keep on going! .. dont eat anymore rubbish ...... You can get back on track hun! ... Hope your ecxema isnt to bad this evening :)

6. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Morning hun,just forget about that day,just stick to it the rest of the week and yo will be fine xx

7. NikkiH

NikkiH Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.13%)
    Diet:
    was weight watchers but are drifting apart, am having an affair with Lipotrim...
    How are you feeling today Nick?

8. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Diet:
    Anything
    feeling better today, still cheating though. Must try harder. I'm switching my weigh day to saturday, so i have an extra few days, so far i have avoided my scales, but i really wanna see if i have lost anything. Thank you for your replies.

9. SiobhanVon

SiobhanVon Silver Member

Aw hun x better days ahead! Just weigh in and see what the damage or loss is- better to know than not to know, y'know?! Knowledge is power...I know for myself when I don't weigh I find it very easy to fool myself ;)

10. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Keep off the scales!!!

Hope your week has picked up a bit. You actually had a lot of points available so you might not be as far over as you think. Pulling back a couple a day is probably worth a go but whatever you do DONT let this week hiccup put you off your stride

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.