I need a push!!!

Jude!

Hi there I have been on a diet/hypnosis since June this year to date I have lost just over 5 stone, need some help as finding it hard to stay motivated wondered if anyone else was feeling like me?? I would love a buddy to spur each other on Judy x

Thats fantastic well done! 5 stone is amazing! Hypnosis is a great way to go may well set myself up with some hypnotherapy sessions. Would you say its helped?

I am on the exante diet. I've lost weight and got to goal twice in the past, still struggling but have been using Paul Mckenna's CD on and off. Thinking to spend some money on individual hypnosis sessions. With motivation and will power, the only thing that really works with me, is visualising the future slim self. I am four days into the diet and plan to go to christmas eve and go on to calorie counting For a while, then january 12th to do exante again. I've considered a gastric band recently but i work away and it seems you have to do a lot of food preparation? Is that right? Our is it initially?

Hi there

My hypnotherapy is for a gastric band procedure was gd it was 4 sessions and it kinda therapy wat ur triggers are like mine is portion size and eating junk fund so he told me I didn't need to eat food like that smaller portions and healthier and not to really snack between meals and we work on that over 1 to 2 sessions and 3 and 4 more intense and the 4 is the fitting of virtual band it was as if I was hospital doing it! I also exercise do you? Bloody hard work though finding it slightly easier as not humping so much weight about, must be hard being away from home and diet is the exantre diet good??? Do u have much to loose to get to target? Keep going judy xx

Hi Jude. Hope your day went well. I find VLCD's like exante really suit me, as you can't cheat or persuade yourself its ok for one more. Its very restrictive and is a struggle but results are seen quickly. I do yoga nearly everyday for at least half an hour to build strength and flexibility and have a tennis coaching lesson every week and a few sets if i can, during the week . Once i reach goal i am definately going to have hypnotherapy. If i start to put weight on in the future i will try the gastric band hypno! It works! Wow. In the past i have exercised myself senseless but know i am quite active and need to focus on the reasons and emotions why i overeat. Reading Paul Mckennas i will make you thin book again to get some tips presently :)

Hi there apologies for late reply how's the diet going good I hope?? ? I'm back in the game trying hard want to loose another 2lb in the next week to get into another stone!!! Are u finding it hard with Christmas etc I'm ok at the mo but IOU never know what's round the corner lol hope to speak soon and keep going with Paul McKenna let me know how that goes
Judy xx

Hi there apologies for late reply how's the diet going good I hope?? ? I'm back in the game trying hard want to loose another 2lb in the next week to get into another stone!!! Are u finding it hard with Christmas etc I'm ok at the mo but IOU never know what's round the corner lol hope to speak soon and keep going with Paul McKenna let me know how that goes
Judy xx

Hi Jude. I was having a bit of a plato, week two but realised its probably due to my period. Its sound so silly saying that, but a day later, I am 3 lbs lighter! Just goes to show it really affects the scale. After a bit of a wobble ( ceaser salad) I realised that even if i didn't lose a pound this week and it takes a while, its a big thing to get the brain to rethink how it reacts to food. Its good to have a mental break from the emotional impact of food. I am rarely perfect but the lessons are more important. I will be using paul mckennas hypnosis CD around the 23rd as I will be coming on to food for the week. Think I will be alright till christmas day though i know my friends coming to stay tomorrow and wants me to have a few drinks i will have to be firm. Its great getting under a stone theres no better feeling :) let me know when you reach your goal this week ! X

Hi there

Hope u had a fab Christmas had 3 weeks of diet put on 6 half pound didn't think that was too bad!! How's you been doing did u get through Christmas ok?? Back on the wagon tomorrow need to eat healthy food sick of junk food lol let me know how ur getting on Judy x

Hi there

Hope u had a fab Christmas had 3 weeks of diet put on 6 half pound didn't think that was too bad!! How's you been doing did u get through Christmas ok?? Back on the wagon tomorrow need to eat healthy food sick of junk food lol let me know how ur getting on Judy x

Hi Judy

I put on 3 lbs after being off exante for the last couple of weeks. Back to it tomorrow. Looking forward to the results! Weirdly kind of missed losing weight. Going on holiday in late feb, cant wait to be two stone lighter for it! Catch up tomorrow and see how your doing :) X

Hi there lost a bit I think will jump on scales next fri and let you know!! Back in with the exercise Ben to gym yesterday and going again tomorrow upped the weights killed but no pain no gain lol holiday in feb where are you going?? Keep on with the weight loss we need to do this I gonna try posting more as it makes me feel more motivated speak to you soon xx

Back