I need advice urgently!!!!

chunky monkee

hi everyone, i on day 2 got up feeling ok went shopping and half way round the shop i fainted right out of the blue and smacked my head on a concrete floor.

so all morning been in a & e, to find i have a mild concussion but the doctor said it could be my body going into shock cos of this diet. They didnt approve at all and wouldnt discharge me till i had eaten toast and a sugarry cup of tea.

Has anyone else had this? does this mean i cant do lipo :cry:myhead really hurts and if i tell my OH he will crack up completely. Please tell me this has happen to someone else......

i feel horrible now, really sad with a thumping headache:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

i know you can get dizzy and light headed as your body goes into ketosis
i hope you feel better soon x

you poor thing, your only on day two so im sure it will past give it a few days and you will be full of the joys ;)

awww poor you, I hope you feel better soon. I got a bit light headed and dizzy but never fainted. Have you been drinking enough? Blood pressure?

I have been getting dizzy spells lately and mentioned it to the doctor. He said that i have low blood pressure due to my body adjusting to a massive weight loss in such a short time. He said i can prevent this my shifting my body when standing and when i stand from a sitting position move my legs a bit first to get the circlation going. Avoid sudden fast movements.This has really helped me but ur only a beginner. Be careful that its not something totally different that has nothing to do with the diet. Where u drinking enough water especially in this weather

Week 1 -12 15st 4lb
Week 2 - 6 14st 12lb
Week 3 - 7 14st 4lb
Week 4 - 7 13st 12lb
Week 5 - 4 13st 8lb
Week 6 - 6 13st 2lb
Week 7 -5 12st 11lb
Week 8 -4 12st 7lb

i feeling a bit better now, i called my chemist and gp and they said to just have 2 shakes and a low fat/lw cal meal for the first week to monitor me and make sure i be ok and try 3 meals next week. totally off today now cos off the head so had a chicken salad with balsmaic dressing, start again tomorrow :( feeling a little blue but hey health is more important.

Doc said it might be my blood pressure being too low so just gotta watch, thanks for support x

keep smiling hun. You need to take care of your health first x

i feeling a bit better now, i called my chemist and gp and they said to just have 2 shakes and a low fat/lw cal meal for the first week to monitor me and make sure i be ok and try 3 meals next week. totally off today now cos off the head so had a chicken salad with balsmaic dressing, start again tomorrow :( feeling a little blue but hey health is more important.

Doc said it might be my blood pressure being too low so just gotta watch, thanks for support x

Glad to hear you are getting good advice from both your GP and pharmacist. Hope you're feeling better soon; and keep on drinking loads of water!!

Day two and feeling blue

:wave_cry: Hi there, I am also on day two and although not light headed am feeling hungry and
miserable.:character00180::character00180::party0038::nightf:
Am going to keep it up though an think of summer and how much better I'll feel.

Am inspired by all you who have hacked it for so long and think an early night is in order tomorrows another day !!!!!!

I didnt collapse as I held on for dear life but the tunnel vision came in, scary. Similar story about 5 days in, walking around the shops! But im ok nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww! x

Glad to hear your feeling a bit better now sam !

Lea x

I too don't feel good!

Well i started this yesterday and by last night I had already cheeted!:cry: Felt so bad with myself that I have stuck it religiously today but have got to admit I too have a headache looming! Lets keep at it! I'd just like to make it to the WI and see what the result is?

skolly just a bit of advice , eating wont stop the head aches so no cheating stick at it

I know, I really want to and your results are fantastic I must say! Think I was lacking in water maybe?

I fainted last friday and vomited!!! but was due to lack of water hun x

Im glad your ok my OH would react the same but i think your doing the right thing

thanks everyone, i just had very long whirlpool bath and a facial and feel much better now raring to get going again think it might have just been shock to the system i also think the dreaded aunt flow is due to be visiting once again :eek: roll on the hormones!!!!

thanks everybody....:grouphugg:

xx

thanks everyone, i just had very long whirlpool bath and a facial and feel much better now raring to get going again think it might have just been shock to the system i also think the dreaded aunt flow is due to be visiting once again :eek: roll on the hormones!!!!

thanks everybody....:grouphugg:

xx

:eek:too much information:D x

Back