• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I need another Holiday!

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
Hi Guy's Just got back from Butlins in Minehead :p And I am so knackered I need another holiday:D...I was near enough crawling yesterday I was so exhausted, But I was a very good girl stuck to my shakes and plenty of water...I was watching all of my family stuffing there faces with hot dogs, Burgers, Pizza all my ex fave foods..But I was very strong I was walking up to 6 - 8 hours a day and felt every muscle in my legs (Didn't know I had any) ;) And at meal times I was even sat there helping feed my nephews and nieces I was so proud of myself and so was my family..Weigh in time today I can't wait as I think I have done rather well *WOOHOO* :D So good to be home..!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
S: 18st0lb C: 15st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 2st10lb(15.08%)
well done you should be proud and it will show at your wi.
keep up the good work
xx

S: 13st0lb G: 11st6lb
sounds like you had a great time and well done on sticking to LT x

Cathy

Silver Member
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Superstar! :clap::clap::clap: Wow Laura, that's brilliant, well done on your willpower!
You deserve a huge loss this week, Good luck hun.
Will check your post later. xx :bliss:

S: 18st10lb C: 18st10lb G: 14st8lb BMI: 42.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
You should be just SOOOOO Proud of yaself hun
Well done you!!!
Cant wait to hear ya weigh in rewards :)
Niki
x

msblonde

a new way of living!
S: 12st11lb C: 11st8.5lb G: 8st3lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 1st2.5lb(9.22%)
well done for sticking to it, I am sure it will help you stay slim later after refeed, knowing that you have not succum to temptation in the past :)

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
Thanks everyone, Just had a swim in the bath so gonna go weigh myself...I really cannot wait :p Everytime I said I was tired on Hols, My family all said together it must be the 400 calories you are having and started laughing, Swines ha ha! :D Got 8 bars of rock in the bag so gonna go drop them off :p Will post my weigh in later..BIG HUGS TO EVERYONE!!! :):):)