I need bathroom scales. What do you recommend?

Blue Butterfly

Gold Member
Hey everyone.

I have re-started (yet again, I know what you're thinking!!)
I need some new scales because I'd like to keep track of my losses. I am a total scale-hopper even if I say I'm not!

So what scales do you use? Or would you recommend?

Here is what I want from my scales
- Digital
- Can weigh up to 24stone at least...this one is a 100% must otherwise they wont work for me.
- Are under £20 preferably
- Can be brought online
- If they are purple on top of all that I may burst with happiness!

Links to scales are very welcome :D

Thanks in advance lovelies x

Hey everyone.

I have re-started (yet again, I know what you're thinking!!)
I need some new scales because I'd like to keep track of my losses. I am a total scale-hopper even if I say I'm not!

So what scales do you use? Or would you recommend?

Here is what I want from my scales
- Digital
- Can weigh up to 24stone at least...this one is a 100% must otherwise they wont work for me.
- Are under £20 preferably
- Can be brought online
- If they are purple on top of all that I may burst with happiness!

Links to scales are very welcome :D

Thanks in advance lovelies x

Try this link http://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/8334228.htm

I have Weight Watchers scales and they are very good. They measure in 0.25 of a pound and also do body fat and things. Some of those are under £20.... I'm not sure what their weight limit is mind you but I'm sure it's on google. Not purple mind you but they are fab (mine were always spot on compared to my official SW weigh ins)

I had WW scales that were terrible, they gave me wildly different readings everytime I stood on them, sometimes out by half a stone.

The ones I'm using at the moment are the Salter Ultimate Accuracy scales and I got them from Argos. They're £24.99 at the moment which is just over your budget. They weigh up to 28st and they give readings in eights of a lb too and I've found them very accurate. They just come on automatically when you stand on them so no tapping around to find the "on" bit that I used to have with my old ones.

I've got the salter digital ones from tesco for £10

i don't know the range but they measure in 1/4 pounds.

Back