I need help! Confused

abbey18

I'm really confused I have all good things for breakfast lunch and dinner and my hi fi bars in the evening and I'm not loosing.
People have told me I need to eat more and use ALL my syns!
I font understand how eating more and using all my syns is going to help me loose ?
Anyone else had this problem ? X

I'm really confused I have all good things for breakfast lunch and dinner and my hi fi bars in the evening and I'm not loosing.
I font understand how eating more and using all my syns is going to help me loose ?

You need to use your syns as they are part of the plan. If you are not eating enough, your body may be storing fat and slowing your metabolism down to compensate. Why don't you post a typical days food diary so we can possibly advise you? Good luck x

What do you mean by 'good things'? Maybe writing a diary on here of what you've eaten might give people a better idea and better advice x

Okay like yesterday I had weetabix for breakfast as a heb ham salad with lettuce onion and cucumber for lunch a pork and lots of veg for dinner and 1 of the sw hi fi bars in the evening and my hea is skimmed milk x

Okay like yesterday I had weetabix for breakfast as a heb ham salad with lettuce onion and cucumber for lunch a pork and lots of veg for dinner and 1 of the sw hi fi bars in the evening and my hea is skimmed milk x

Thats all fine :) x
You need to add 10-15 syns to that too tho, to make sure your body is getting fats etc :)
Do you exercise alot? Or do a physically
Strenuous job? As all this could make a difference x
How have you been getting on so far? How many weeks you been doing SW? How much do you have to lose x

Last edited:
You def need to use some syns hun - not all 15 if you don't want to but experience on here has shown those who use them lose more than those who don't for some reason.....and it's more sustainable! (And fun!!)

Syns are essential - SW is not a calorie counting plan but if you look at the amount of calories you ate in that day it won't be very high. This can make your body hold onto what it has I find and make losses slower.

Trust the plan - I promise it works! I have been down to target previously but due to unforseen circumstances I regained it all, but I am back on plan now and know it will work again!

Last edited:

Was this a red day or extra easy? If it was extra easy then you need to syn the Hifi bar - 6 syns. If it was a red day you could use it as your 2nd heb. But that depends on what veg you had - did you have potatoes?

Either way, use your syns! Probably nearer 15 initially x

Back