i need help please

metrognome

is getting better at it
i once saw a recipe in the sw mag and it was for a chicken and gammon casserole type thingy, i tore it out and put it safe somewhere now i cant find it would any of you be able to help me out if possible
thanks

i once saw a recipe in the sw mag and it was for a chicken and gammon casserole type thingy, i tore it out and put it safe somewhere now i cant find it would any of you be able to help me out if possible
thanks

Its funny how that happens.
You need a 'to file pile' .. literally, a pile of things that need to be filed, because they need to be kept safe. I'l never file them, because then i'l loose them in the confusion of the logical filing system i set in place at the time, but doesnt make sence weeks later when i can't find what im looking for, BUT if it stays in a pile.. you know its in the somewhere, you think back to when you put it in there, and work out the size of the pile in reference to how long ago you put it in there.. say a few days, will proberly be about 10 pages in :D LOL. See. hey presto, a better filing system! LOL

ANYWAYS, cant help you im afraid.. hope someone else has the recipe for you :D

Back