I need help, so annoyed

lexi30

Hi all
I need to post on here to vent. I started calorie counting on the 1st and have stuck to the 1200 calories (I know its only 3 days but I have been happy that I have done it) and I have done extra dog walking so my fitness level is up.

Then today a member of my family has upset me and what did I do - grab the box of heroes at work (eaten 6 so far), eaten biscuits and a mars bar! She got me so worked up that it was the only way I could see to make myself feel better.

I know that I need to find other ways to control my emotions but its so hard. I dont feel that I can talk to my OH about it, he has been dealing with the same thing for 5 years now, its getting old.

Anyway, vent over. I have ruined my day so I may as well eat a pie at home!!

Any suggestions from anyone would be gratefully recieved. I have emotionally eaten for so many years now, I just dont know how to stop

STOP!! Sweetheart, if you actually stop now, and take a few deep breathes... Actually count the calories in the mini binge you have just done... It probably comes to no more than 1000 calories. You won't have a gain on that... Think of all the reasons you want this weight off, and climb back on the wagon now... Not tomorrow, or Monday. Just make sensible choices for the rest of the day.
If you are feeling emotional and having a down day where you need some comfort food, try to have an evening meal with as much substance as you can for your calories.. Beans on toast, eggs, potatoes etc
It's about damage limitation for the rest of the day. You don't have to throw it away over one slip up. You are only human. Stop bearing yourself up.
I know exactly how you are feeling, but you've had 3 good days, keep going.. You can do it xx

everyone does it once and a while hun, were all human. theres days i just want a pint of wine and a dominos pizza and nothing else will do! thing is its temporary its not everyday you go raiding the choccy tin its this one time u know u wont do it tomorrow or the next day.having the odd chocolate to make us feel better does not make u put on weight its when you have that little chocolate all day everyday.... hope this makes u feel better everyone does it xxxx

I have support from my oh but my dad is very negative to me loosin weight I have downloaded some relaxation and emotion ration techniques and they seem to help x stay strong x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

STOP!! Sweetheart, if you actually stop now, and take a few deep breathes... Actually count the calories in the mini binge you have just done... It probably comes to no more than 1000 calories. You won't have a gain on that... Think of all the reasons you want this weight off, and climb back on the wagon now... Not tomorrow, or Monday. Just make sensible choices for the rest of the day.
If you are feeling emotional and having a down day where you need some comfort food, try to have an evening meal with as much substance as you can for your calories.. Beans on toast, eggs, potatoes etc
It's about damage limitation for the rest of the day. You don't have to throw it away over one slip up. You are only human. Stop bearing yourself up.
I know exactly how you are feeling, but you've had 3 good days, keep going.. You can do it xx

I completely agree with this!
We all have our little slips, but the fact you know why you've had a slip, stopped and vented on here means you are still in control!
Get back on plan....you CAN do it! x

Hi all,
Just wanted to say thanks for your support yesterday, it def helped :)

I didnt go totally mental. I had a low calorie tea of poached eggs and beans, but I did have a glass of wine. But today is a new day!
I am drinking water and green tea and staying away from the chocolate box.

Thanks again xxx

Back