i need help with something..

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Sweethearts, 30 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Sweethearts

Sweethearts Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.87%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    On a diet, Been looking round my cupboards for something for tea, came across mash and a tin of beans. Is this okay to eat on a diet or should I avoid it? :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. woodmouse

woodmouse Gold Member

Diet:
    various then S&S/Paleo now 5:2 with 16.8
    This depends entirely what 'diet' or eating plan you're on! If you haven't made up your mind yet which one to follow, I'd say go for it, and if you could whack an egg on there as well, and perhaps follow up with a piece of fruit, it would be pretty healthy eating. It would fit in very well with Slimming World, but I suggest you have a thorough explore of the Minimins site, read about the different plans, read lots of the threads, and see what appeals :)

4. tranquility

tranquility Gold Member

Start Weight:
    362lb
    Current Weight:
    292.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    170lb
    Lost(%):
    69.2lb(19.12%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting, controlled carbs, good nutrition and Slimpods.
    If you're hungry eat. If you would eat beans and jacket spud there's not that much difference is there?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.