I NEED HELP

I have done SW many times before but have never done the EE plan.

Can someone let me know about the portion size you are allowed. When I did the plan before it was mainly on Green so I knew that even if a receipe said for 4 people you knew you could have it between 2 people and it wouldn't matter.

Is it the same on EE, I prefer to cook from scratch but there is 5 people in the family so tend to add extra amounts, is this allowed. Can you have a double portion if you felt like it.

PLEASE HELP :p:p:p:p:p:p

Extra Easy is thus...

1x Hex B
1x Hex A
Each meal should have 1/3 of superfree foods (ie fruit/veg). You can choose any red or green free foods to make up the other two thirds.
5-15 syns a day.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell. You only need to weigh and measure your Hexs (if you choose ones that are not already portioned for you) and ensure that at least a third of your plate is filled with superfree.

so if a recipe includes all your superfree in it as well for eample rice and chicken you can have as much as you want

that is the important thing - eat until full - take time eating until satisfied but not stuffed ......................

Thanks, I am starting tomorrow, my menu is planned for the next 10 days so its easier to stick too.

Also going to try walk everywhere especially with the bloody cost of petrol so that should help.

So fingers crossed and here we go

hi.. im in the same position as you, i have done sw before but just started doing extra easy. it seems too easy doesnt it!? im doing it from home as i dont get time to go to class. good luck with your weight loss x

Good luck with your weight loss too.

I know what you mean does seem too easy, Im worried that I wont eat enough which sounds mad but from past experience of SW I know you lose more the more you eat ( of the right kind of food lol)

Let this be the last time we have to start a diet x x

Back