I need help

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by puzzles, 26 April 2011 Social URL.

1. puzzles

puzzles Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10.0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(21.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    After sticking so well to this diet I have failed, really failed, I think I'm almost back to the weight I was :(

It's not an excuse but I've had an awful time of it lately, I honestly don't think even one thing has gone right for me this year but that's all the more reason to not mess this up for myself too, of course!

I really need to get my head back into place otherwise I won't reach my target by July. :( Please help me! xx

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    I hope things begin to look up for you from now on...hang in there and take it day by day.

The only time you have failed is when you give up:hug99:

4. puzzles

puzzles Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10.0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(21.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thank you! I hope it may be easier now I'm back at work ... I hope! Xx

5. Bethuk1

Bethuk1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(16.3%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    Hey Hun, your not alone I really let myself go over Easter but I know that my days of being fat are over. I deserve to be proud of myself for achieving this goal and so do you! Plus ive thrown all my size 18's out now lol. You can do this Hun your not alone! I'm back on track from today :) xx

6. ncassidy80

ncassidy80 Full Member

Hey there

Just wanted to say I too had a terrible start to the year and put on 1 stone from Jan. Personally I think if your head is not 100% in to it then you will find a way to sabotage yourself. Don't give yourself a hard time, just decide on a time to commit and just do it, one day, hour, minute or second (whatever you need to make it work) and do it. I know I make it sound simple but I think sometimes our brains over analyse things and put barriers up instead of just taking action!

Good luck on your journey - I hope you can get back in to it x

Mini likes this.
  7. Quick&Painful

Quick&Painful Full Member

Start Weight:
    0st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    0st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st10.1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Puzzles,

Don't beat yourself up about it, we all let things slip from time to time. The thing you should be proud of is that you have taken note of that and are making a conscious effort not to fall into a downward spiral. Good on you!

Just think, the sooner you get back on the wagon, the sooner you'll come out the other end! Is July really that far away? How quickly did Jan-April 2011 pass? Time flies! Get back on the horse and enjoy the ride! I keep myself motivated by reminding myself to 'just do it' don't think about it, don't over complicate it, it is what it is, it's not forever, I am not depriving myself of anything I haven't already indulged in. I am doing this for myself!

And my other (slightly more abrupt) thought is.... 'don't let the ****ers grind you down'..... Use whoever, or whatever is making things difficult for you as inspiration to succeed, show the world just how amazing you really are!

Best of luck. X

Mini and MinnieMel like this.
  8. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Hi Puzzles,

I am rooting for you to get back on track and do this... I am planning on watching you succeed. Mini is so right -- as long as you do not quit, then you can succeed. Are you using Judith Beck's book? I highly recommend it -- I have found it very helpful. I have been sticking to my plan (for the most part -- even when on Holiday in the U.S.) thanks to my using Beck's book, I think I am about 8 to 12 pounds from goal and 14 to 20 from what I want to weigh. So, let's do this together.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.