i need help

have been for 3 weeks on SS and was doen great... i lost 1.4 stone in 3 weeks.. mostly i lost 13.2 lbs in the 1st week and the rest 2nd and 3rd!!! however in the 3rd week i only lost 2.2 lbs!! i was soo sad today when i weighed myself at hme.. i said wtf why am i not loosing more per week.. i mean i am not eatign anythen i am keeping it exactly!! so i gave up and ate pasta with tuna... choclate and burger!! i wasnt even hungry!! i did it out of spite..

i gained 40 kilos in 1 year cause of a personal matter and i have been tryiong to loose it for 1 yr now.. and cb was my last hope.. i was doing so well and so happy and felt great!!

i still wanna continue it.. but i mean howocme i only lost 2.2lbs this week ? :( tomorro is my weigh in.. i already emailed my councellor about my mess up.. probably i gained like 5 lbs today cause i wasnt eatign anythen and all of a sudden i ate so much...

i dunno if i should give up!! i felt so hopeful and it was the 1st time in soo many months that i felt pretty again and hoping that till end of summer i will loose 30 kilos!!

please reply honestly.. and ppl who actually have done or are doen cb !!

thanks

Hi,

look dont beat yourself up, youve had a small blip, put it behind you and move on, its a struggle it really is but with outstaing results keep hold of that pretty feeling, keep reading the forum so much motivation on here, come on chin up and you not alone xxx

lasthope firstly i think you should change your title it is negative, dont beat yourself up we all have blips yours was just a little bigger than most but that was in the past and we are looking to the future, a new day and a new start, forget about what has gone on before and think about what you will have in the future, dont think to far ahead i have 6 stone to lose starting at 17 st 4lb my first target was to get to 16st something anything would do just so i could say that i weighed in the 16 st mark, my next target is to get to 15st something and this is the way i am going to go, look up the thread 6 stone or more to lose they are a great bunch of girls and will certainly keep you motivated, you dont need to have that much to lose to join us, chin up tomorrow is a new day and start.

Hey lasthope,
You have done so well, and have had such good weight losses.. Your not always going to lose massive amounts every week 2.2 pounds is still a good loss you should be really proud of yourself..
Try to forget about the blip you have had and dont beat yourself up just start tomorrow on a fresh day...
keep your chin up your doing really well...

thanks guys!!! i feel soo sick now after eating so much!! i guess i should stop weighing myself at hme and just wait till the weighing day!!

Do you think my body will adapt to the cb again after such a huge slipup?

How much do people loose on average per week guys?

Also.. do you think the SS is bad for the metabolism? I mean i never felt that hungry b4 when i was on it.. today was just a downer but usually i am quite good at keeping to it..

thanks again

Really try not to keep weighing yourself, I was like a maniac with food the week before i started CD i know you should wind down with the carbs but i just jumped straight in didnt do me any harm, im not hungry very rare, just have a few slugs of water if i feel a little peckish - hunger pangs soon vanish only been on CD for 8 weeks i love the results, you will too im sure

thanks lin... cant wait to start tomorrow again!! :)

i also joined the loose over 6 stones group!! :) that will give me motivation too..

keep goin girl 2.2 lb is still a massive achievement not every wk will be massive loss but surely any loss is better than none .

It's probably your TOTM? I only lost 1lb then, bet that's it! :hug99:

Keep it up girl and try not to be disheartened by smaller losses. Your "small" loss is actually around my average weekly loss, I've just got to goal after losing just over 5 stone so whilst the individual loss main seem small it all adds up. Try to look at the bigger picture. Best of luck with it. xx

Back