I need motivation

kathryn B

Just a quick post to get me started for the day :)
I started on total last september, stayed in absinence until christmas and then stretched the boundaries. Had 7 pounds still to lose so went on lite. After a couple of months still had those 7 pounds to lose decided to do RTM, again stretching those boundaries and my weight has now crept up so now am 13 pounds from target so am PANICKING! This is soo hard
Plan today try and go on total for a few days to regain control
So here I go day 1 ..........

Good luck. I have just started rtm. I would say go for the abstinence but if ure gonna fall off the wagon make sure it's only protein. I ate protein through out abstinence ( obviously I was therefore not abstinent) but continued to have good weight losses throughout. I ate a bag of prawns with chilli flakes most nights, or squid or scallops and sometimes chicken. The chilli flakes made me thirsty so I drank a little more water than I would have got down me too! Oh I missed a pack in order to do this. So I have prob being doing rtm from the start! I lost 25lb is 8 weeks. X

goodluck Kathryn first days always hard..... stick with it :) x

Day one nearly over - going to bed soon so I dont think about food!!:)

Good going Kathryn! :)

And yes... it's always a good plan... we are all getting used to those early nights, for the same reason I think you'll find!

Good luck for tomorrow... You can do it! :D

xx

I'm coming to the end of my first week. The most difficult part is getting into ketosis but once your through that it's not too bad. Stay strong. U can do it. Xxxxx I go to bed early to avoid temptation too lol

Day 3 nearly completed but Im soooo hungry :)

Kathryn! It's aaall in your head! You're not hungry! Honestly! None of us know what REAL hunger is. Let's be frank!
Keep strong hun! Stay busy. Clean the house, go for a walk, take a bath. Or like me. Stay at work 12 hours a day lol. Anything to take your mind off!
You can do it!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

I agree with magiclove. My dog's never had so may walks lol. Stay strong hun and keep busy. You can do this. Xxx:-Dxxx

I know, I found a new word 'hermitise' lol. Xxxx:-Dxxxx

Back