• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I need shouting at...

_Razorbladelove_

Powdered Toast Man

sonkie

Gold Member
G: 12st0lb
:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

stacey

i love minimins me :)
HEY!!!!! am gonna come down their n kick ya ass!!! u know u dont need to eat and ur doin fab on this diet

1 month and yall practially be at goal how fab

babe ya have my number n u knowu can text me anytime ya like if u ever need extra support

xxx

Ceri

Not long to go til goal. Dont spoil it!
You've done so well. I dont know who said it but someone on this site posted
'Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels' (something like that.)
It's so true. Imagine how much nicer everything you eat will taste when you are at goal. No nasty aftertaste of GUILT!!!!
Good luck
Ceri

lancslass53

Silver Member
S: 15st7lb C: 11st6lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 23 Loss: 4st1lb(26.27%)
:whoopass:

u know u can do this marcus, not long left and you'll be at your goal. get back on track and you'll be there before you know it :D

_Razorbladelove_

Powdered Toast Man
I really hope i get the rest off before my 20th

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
C: 18st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.9
Right ok, I'm not gonna shout at you, I'm gonna send you a big.....:grouphugg:......I don't make a habit of sending these to such young and attractive men so use it wisely:p:D

Pm'd u as well....x

_Razorbladelove_

Powdered Toast Man
Right ok, I'm not gonna shout at you, I'm gonna send you a big.....:grouphugg:......I don't make a habit of sending these to such young and attractive men so use it wisely:p:D

Pm'd u as well....x

Im REALLY not attractive lol

Right geezer ... back to it today pleeeeaaassseee! I don't want to hear of any cheating going on anywhere on this forum today - do you hear me??? LOL!! BTW I've got my serious face on!!

C'mon, you CAN do this - you're so close to getting to the finish line ........ NO FOOD, halo back on :innocent0002: xx

come on you can do it its soo easy to cheat but your just kiding yourself .. before you know it a weeks gone and you may have lost nothing
we only get one life hun dont waste it on this diet ,,, do it get to goal then go have some fun with some hot girls :cool:

_Razorbladelove_

Powdered Toast Man
Grrr this is turning out to be pretty hard :(
Damn me for cheating lol

_Razorbladelove_

Powdered Toast Man
Oh dont worry im not giving up :)

_Razorbladelove_

Powdered Toast Man

_Razorbladelove_

Powdered Toast Man
Oooooh i cant wait ;) hehe