I need shouting at...

_Razorbladelove_

Powdered Toast Man
Right i just make this a quick one

Basically i have been cheating alot lately, i dont even know why.
So just shout at me and kick me lol
I just need a few good words of encouragment to get me back on track :)

cheers

Xxxx

:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

Come on Marcus you are over half way to goal weight......!
Be strong and you will be there in no time

HEY!!!!! am gonna come down their n kick ya ass!!! u know u dont need to eat and ur doin fab on this diet

1 month and yall practially be at goal how fab

babe ya have my number n u knowu can text me anytime ya like if u ever need extra support

xxx

Not long to go til goal. Dont spoil it!
You've done so well. I dont know who said it but someone on this site posted
'Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels' (something like that.)
It's so true. Imagine how much nicer everything you eat will taste when you are at goal. No nasty aftertaste of GUILT!!!!
Good luck
Ceri

:whoopass:

u know u can do this marcus, not long left and you'll be at your goal. get back on track and you'll be there before you know it :D

I really hope i get the rest off before my 20th

Right ok, I'm not gonna shout at you, I'm gonna send you a big.....:grouphugg:......I don't make a habit of sending these to such young and attractive men so use it wisely:p:D

Pm'd u as well....x

Right ok, I'm not gonna shout at you, I'm gonna send you a big.....:grouphugg:......I don't make a habit of sending these to such young and attractive men so use it wisely:p:D

Pm'd u as well....x

Im REALLY not attractive lol

Right geezer ... back to it today pleeeeaaassseee! I don't want to hear of any cheating going on anywhere on this forum today - do you hear me??? LOL!! BTW I've got my serious face on!!

C'mon, you CAN do this - you're so close to getting to the finish line ........ NO FOOD, halo back on :innocent0002: xx

come on you can do it its soo easy to cheat but your just kiding yourself .. before you know it a weeks gone and you may have lost nothing
we only get one life hun dont waste it on this diet ,,, do it get to goal then go have some fun with some hot girls :cool:

Grrr this is turning out to be pretty hard :(
Damn me for cheating lol

Oh dont worry im not giving up :)

Oooooh i cant wait ;) hehe

Back