I need some advice?

Petrina

I got weighed on Thursday and I was 9.13. I went out for a meal yesterday for my friends birthday and had lamb with veg and gravy. I weighed myself this morning and I'm 10.2. That's 3lbs up. How I've jut thought it would be ok for my 810 meal. It's my brothers birthday tomorrow and we're going to a morrocan restaurant so my cdc said have my shakes then have my meal. I don't know if I should SS on Monday till my wi on Thursday or continue on 810? I don't want to gain any weight. I don't know what to do.

Lamb veg and gravy - lamb can be quite fatty, dependant on the veg and gravy you had could have hidden carbs (flour, sugar, thickeners, butters) so a lot of glycogen gain.

I don't know what you can eat on 810 but wouldn't have thought lamb was alright.

Go out and have your meal tomorrow, and get straight back on track to your normal plan. Your BMI is such that I wouldn't SS, so stick to your 810 plan, you are on it for a reason.

Accept that your loss this week might not be as large as you had hoped, but you are doing very well with only 13lbs to go (I'm jealous), and I'm sure another few weeks will see you at goal sticking to the acceptable 810 food lists.

Good luck!

I reckon it was probably the salt in the gravy, actually. But whatever it was, it's impossible for that gain to be proper weight gain - it's water.

This is one of the reasons why it's best to stay away from the scales on a day to day basis. Go out for that meal, just as your CDC suggested. By the time next weigh-in comes around, the chances are you'll have lost any weight gained, and maybe a pound or two more.

Don't worry!

Thanks Lily. I'm gona have my meal tomorrow and get back on track Monday. Fingers crossed for a good wi result.

Back