i need some advise do i start diet tomorrow, or wait till after wednesday night out?

have had plans to go out on wednesday...

now i want to start plan tomorrow... so do i start or wait til thursday, and have meal out wednesday
thankyou

Me personally???? Id wait, but loads will say dont put it off lol. x If ure determined 2 do it, and u no ull def def def be on it thursday, then enjoy ure last proper meal 4 a while. x

thanks
if i started tomorrow i wouldnt eat on wed, just drink water

Personally I Would Have The Meal And Then Start The Next Day,that`s Just Me But At Least There Will Be No Temptation For You After You Start,the First Few Days Can Be Hard So To Remove All Obstacles Is A Good Idea.
Enjoy Your Meal And Best Of Luck To You,
Elaine X

i'd wait. i know u think u would only drink water but honesly ur mind talks u out of these things so easily when ur starving!! i'd have ur night out and start the next day with a clear run in front of u!
good luck whatever u decide x

I personally would wait till after the night out. Why put yourself through the stress of the night out, when it's just one or two more days? I don't see the sense of making it even harder than it already is to follow CD.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do

Its alot of temptation to put in your path on the 2nd day, the first few days can be very difficult. I say wait, go out and enjoy your night and start on thursday

Back