I need some help please, some reassurance!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rinithxxx, 10 July 2009 Social URL.

1. rinithxxx

rinithxxx Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone, I am hoping someone can help me...

I have been doing Slimming World since 1st of June. I have lost just over a stone in this time and am thrilled, but I lost the stone in the first 3 weeks, since then I have lost 1 pound and the rest doesn't seem to be shifting. Is this simply because my body thinks that I am starving (even though I am of course not hungry!) and it will eventually pick up again or is this diet no longer working for me. I tend to stick to 10 syns a day and I slipped up more in the first 3 weeks than I have recently... very confused, please can someone help. Very, very rarely go over 15 syns a day, once every 3 weeks or something.

I'm never hungry and don't want to change diets but I hate not losing any weight when I have been so well behaved :(

Thank you. :D x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Are you writing everything down and carefully counting syns. Don't worry you are doing very well

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.