I need some help please!!

kazz

Gold Member
I have spontaneously decided to go to the Westlife gig in Carlisle on Sunday....on the face of it, this is not a problem. But I live in the Isle of Man, so have to get the boat from here on the Sunday morning to Heysham & then back again in the early hours of Monday morning.

Does anyone know the best & cheapest way for me to get from Heysham to Carlisle & back again??? I did think of hiring a car but they all seem to be closed on sundays ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Hi Karen,
I wonder if it might be easier to find a B&B in Carlisle and return back the next morning?
Lucky you! Enjoy it ....

Oops .....Looks like your only option is hiring a car.... which may mean going over on Saturday and staying somewhere on the Saturday night ....

Orrrrrrrrrrrr you could rethink your taste in music :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I know ur irish and all kazzzzzz but c'mon :D:D:D:D:D:D

Don't tell me mr fantastic likes westlife????? or have ya trained him in already lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ah but its a spur of the moment kinda thing!! The yummy Shayne Ward is playing as well which is more why I want to go really!! I am beginning to regret this now, but eh, boats are booked, concert tickets booked....a bit later to back out now isnt it?!

Nothing wrong with the Westlife boys Gen! Very easy on both the eye and the ear. And I saw Shane on an Irish TV chat show when I was home last month and his new song's very sexy - a change from the old schmalz - though nothing wrong with that either :)

Back