I need some help please!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kazz, 10 August 2007 Social URL.

1. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I have spontaneously decided to go to the Westlife gig in Carlisle on Sunday....on the face of it, this is not a problem. But I live in the Isle of Man, so have to get the boat from here on the Sunday morning to Heysham & then back again in the early hours of Monday morning.

Does anyone know the best & cheapest way for me to get from Heysham to Carlisle & back again??? I did think of hiring a car but they all seem to be closed on sundays ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tishtosh

tishtosh Hopeful for the future

Diet:
    Atkins
    Hi Karen,
    I wonder if it might be easier to find a B&B in Carlisle and return back the next morning?
    Lucky you! Enjoy it ....

4. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Technically it would be easier....but we are stupid and both have work the next day so its not really an option!

5. tishtosh

Diet:
    Atkins
    Oops .....Looks like your only option is hiring a car.... which may mean going over on Saturday and staying somewhere on the Saturday night ....

6. Gen

Gen Normal

Orrrrrrrrrrrr you could rethink your taste in music :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I know ur irish and all kazzzzzz but c'mon :D:D:D:D:D:D

Don't tell me mr fantastic likes westlife????? or have ya trained him in already lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Ah but its a spur of the moment kinda thing!! The yummy Shayne Ward is playing as well which is more why I want to go really!! I am beginning to regret this now, but eh, boats are booked, concert tickets booked....a bit later to back out now isnt it?!

8. tishtosh

Diet:
    Atkins
    Nothing wrong with the Westlife boys Gen! Very easy on both the eye and the ear. And I saw Shane on an Irish TV chat show when I was home last month and his new song's very sexy - a change from the old schmalz - though nothing wrong with that either :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.