I need some help PLEASE?!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Skinny_wannabe, 30 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Skinny_wannabe

Skinny_wannabe Member

Diet:
    CD
    I went to my CDC and she has given me some bars for this week. Unfortunately she has't told me if I have to change anything.

I'm on SS, do I still have three shakes/soups and a bar, or cut down on one soup/shake and replace it with a bar???? The only reason I ask is I checked this morning and I am only in mild ketosis and I have been having all three shakes/soups and a bar.

Please help me:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. squishy

squishy Full Member

:)NO... you replace one of your shakes with a bar and make sure you drink plenty of fluid with it.. they are gorgeous by the way....:)

4. Skinny_wannabe

Skinny_wannabe Member

Diet:
    CD
    Oh s**t, I haven;t been doing that since Friday!!!!!!! It looks as if I have to start again

5. squishy

squishy Full Member

This is only if you are on SS but don't worry bout it... just get back on your horse and fill up with water.. have a glass before and after each bar.. I always have two after...

6. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    hey dont worry..

usually you have to replace a shake with a bar.. you being in mild ketosis? its stil ketosis and shwos your not dehydrated..

now with me i have 3 packs a day and if i have a sweet tooth at night i have an extra one which is usually a bar..

so dont worry about starting all over again.... have 2 packs a day plus you bar.. or 3 packs and if you need it then have a bar too..

slong as you dont go raiding the fridge etc for carbs you will be in ketosis and carry on losing weight...

7. Skinny_wannabe

Skinny_wannabe Member

Diet:
    CD
    phewwwww! I thought I would have to start again. Thanks peps for the reasurance.

Bevxx

8. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    nope aslong as the stick isnt beige your in ketosis! and if its light pink means your not dehydrated.. :)

dont have more than 1 bar a day though cus they can knock you out of ketosis and full you up with wind lol..

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.