• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I need some help PLEASE?!

I went to my CDC and she has given me some bars for this week. Unfortunately she has't told me if I have to change anything.

I'm on SS, do I still have three shakes/soups and a bar, or cut down on one soup/shake and replace it with a bar???? The only reason I ask is I checked this morning and I am only in mild ketosis and I have been having all three shakes/soups and a bar.

Please help me:cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
:)NO... you replace one of your shakes with a bar and make sure you drink plenty of fluid with it.. they are gorgeous by the way....:)

This is only if you are on SS but don't worry bout it... just get back on your horse and fill up with water.. have a glass before and after each bar.. I always have two after...

S: 18st0lb C: 17st6lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st8lb(3.17%)
hey dont worry..

usually you have to replace a shake with a bar.. you being in mild ketosis? its stil ketosis and shwos your not dehydrated..

now with me i have 3 packs a day and if i have a sweet tooth at night i have an extra one which is usually a bar..

so dont worry about starting all over again.... have 2 packs a day plus you bar.. or 3 packs and if you need it then have a bar too..

slong as you dont go raiding the fridge etc for carbs you will be in ketosis and carry on losing weight...

S: 18st0lb C: 17st6lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st8lb(3.17%)
nope aslong as the stick isnt beige your in ketosis! and if its light pink means your not dehydrated.. :)

dont have more than 1 bar a day though cus they can knock you out of ketosis and full you up with wind lol..