I need some help please...

sonban

Addicted to Minimins
Hiya sorry my friends I have been sulking I really lost the plot with SW :cry:. I really cant get my head back into it even after doing FF. I was ok for a few days after doing it I was all ready to face SW again but I have just gone back to where I was before and it is really getting to me a lot:(. I am thinking of doing FF again for 2 weeks instead as maybe one week was not enough for me. I don't know what to do any advice I would be greatful.

Since I lost my 7 and a half pound on FF the week after I felt poorly and glugged lucozade for England then obviously had a gain last week then this week is the week before star week which is when I always get the major munchies and I have eaten everything I shouldn't over the last few days which means yet another gain.

Please feel free to say what you think if it be comfort or telling me off. Thanks ladies love sonia xxx

Aww Son, how long have you been doing SW for now? I lost 3 stone and then got into the same patten as you, I just got bored with it.

The only thing I can suggest is to maybe take yourself out of your comfort zone and try something where you have to really read the book to understand - e.g. success express or mix to match. I've not tried any of these, but they may give you a bit more variety.

It's so difficult getting your head in the zone if you're feeling unmotivated, what are your downfalls? A certain food? time of day? etc.

Have a big hug hun (can't find the button) but <<<>>>. I know everyone else here will have tip top advice that will help more than mine, but we are all here for you and I bet have all been in the same boat.

xxxx

Aww thanks Louise it was my year anniversary doing SW last thursday.

I may give success express a go for a few days see where that gets me.

Thanks hun :hug99:

Hiya Son!
1. The good advice

I hate it when your like this! if you look back at my posts last week i lost it too so your not alone sweety.
Why dont you do FF every other week or every two weeks. Ive tried mix2max today and i have really enjoyed it and didnt even feel hungry.
Is there ANYTHING that is triggering it off? are you BORED of the diet....i get bored of it ...but this mix2max had really opened my eyes today.

We ALL get dodgy weeks when our period is due, last week i could have eaten a scabby horse if it was covered in chocolate i was HANGING!
I know this sounds bad, but im such a grump in the mornings and i have started to have a cadburys highlights chocolate drink before i take the kids to school and that usually helps.

2. the harsh advice!

SORT IT OUT GIRLFRIEND!!!! CAUSE ILL COME UP AND :whoopass: :whip: you into action!

Your stuck in a rut babes....have you thought about trying something else (not that we want you to because we will miss you loads and the whole SW forum will be lost without you ....then we will be so upset that we ALL start comfort eating and getting bigger and bigger and bigger until we explode!)
You wouldnt want that to happen PMSL!!!

Ruthy xxxx :)

I got stuck in a rut with it just before christmas so I switched to SlimFast for a few months to try and get the lbs moving again for my wedding. It worked but after the wedding I was really looking forward to starting back on SW properly as I'd missed the freedom it offered. I had got too comfortable and I needed to take a step away from it for a while. Ok I'm not doing so good right now but that's more to do with my work situation.

You need to find what is holding you back and then you can fix it x

Hiya Son!
1. The good advice

I hate it when your like this! if you look back at my posts last week i lost it too so your not alone sweety.
Why dont you do FF every other week or every two weeks. Ive tried mix2max today and i have really enjoyed it and didnt even feel hungry.
Is there ANYTHING that is triggering it off? are you BORED of the diet....i get bored of it ...but this mix2max had really opened my eyes today.

We ALL get dodgy weeks when our period is due, last week i could have eaten a scabby horse if it was covered in chocolate i was HANGING!
I know this sounds bad, but im such a grump in the mornings and i have started to have a cadburys highlights chocolate drink before i take the kids to school and that usually helps.

2. the harsh advice!

SORT IT OUT GIRLFRIEND!!!! CAUSE ILL COME UP AND :whoopass: :whip: you into action!

Your stuck in a rut babes....have you thought about trying something else (not that we want you to because we will miss you loads and the whole SW forum will be lost without you ....then we will be so upset that we ALL start comfort eating and getting bigger and bigger and bigger until we explode!)
You wouldnt want that to happen PMSL!!!

Ruthy xxxx :)

Lol Ruthy you do make me laugh.

I really dont know whats triggered it off the only thing I can think is that I started taking advantage of the freedom you get on SW if that makes sense. I am a bit bored with it yeah. I am going to try some Mix2Max and Success Express days next week. Then I am going to do 2 weeks FF and if I still feel like this I might have to go to WW for a little while.

I got stuck in a rut with it just before christmas so I switched to SlimFast for a few months to try and get the lbs moving again for my wedding. It worked but after the wedding I was really looking forward to starting back on SW properly as I'd missed the freedom it offered. I had got too comfortable and I needed to take a step away from it for a while. Ok I'm not doing so good right now but that's more to do with my work situation.

You need to find what is holding you back and then you can fix it x

Thanks for the advice hun I might just be giving that a try if a few other things dont work out first.:)

Im might join you hun....just for a kick start.
I totally know what you mean about there is too much freedom.....but dont think too negatively about it....use it to its advantage and vary your meals because you do get to a point where all you eat are the same things every week.

Id personally give SLimfast a go like what taz done and then you will appreciate the heaven that is SW
Ruthy xxx

Sorry sweetie! I know it is so easily done and you feel like once you have gone off the rails why bother. Don't undo all your hard work hon!! If you feel like you need to get it out of your system, take a day off where you don't have to think sw at all, and then get back on it the next day and try FF for a week. You can do it honey!! Once you are feeling a bit better, get back to exercising as well

xx

Son, if you do switch to Slimfast temporarily still go to class as normal. That way you can keep on track with the WI and still gather ideas for when you restart.

Hiya Sonia, sorry to see you are feeling so down at the mo, especially after your FF week when you did so well, I have to be honest though chick, I noticed in a post you sent about two days after your ff week that you sounded down again, awww luv u, ((((Sonia)))). All the advice offered to you looks good, so I am not going to add any thing other than i think you do well when you have a challenge so why not set yourself some really loud public goals ie: I WILL LOSE ***LB THIS WEEK Failing that try an S.A.S log, they are supposed to be good at helping us see why we fall down. x

I done S.A.S 2 years ago and it helped get me on track. That's a good suggestion Jax, I'd forgot about that!

Hi ladies thank you all so much for the advice you have all really cheered me up. I don't know if I could carry on with SW if it were not for you lovely people. I have decided to try and stick it out for a bit longer (I mean how can I leave you lovely lot) and am going to do FF again for the next 2 weeks. Then I am going to start planning my meals from then on and putting a bit more variety into my food because I think I just got bored eating the same old stuff.

Thanks again ladies luv you all and send you all *hugs* god I am so soppy I got a tear in my eye.

:grouphugg:BIG HUGS BABE, I AM GONNA DO FF TOMORROW FOR ANOTHER WEEK FEEL SO MUCH BETTER, GOOD BUZZ WHEN U GET WEIGHED AT CLASS AND YOU HAVE DONE SO WELL, ALL BEST HUN LETS DO IT TOGETHER SHALL WE??XX

:grouphugg:BIG HUGS BABE, I AM GONNA DO FF TOMORROW FOR ANOTHER WEEK FEEL SO MUCH BETTER, GOOD BUZZ WHEN U GET WEIGHED AT CLASS AND YOU HAVE DONE SO WELL, ALL BEST HUN LETS DO IT TOGETHER SHALL WE??XX
Defiantlydo it together here is to another FF week :party0016: thats diet coke in them bottles honest

:talk017:Sonia!!!!
How are you!!??:talk017:

GOOD LUCK FOR THIS WEEK AND STICK AT IT HUN
:bliss:

Ruthy xxx​

Back