I Need some help quick

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Kellybeeb, 7 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Kellybeeb

Kellybeeb Full Member

Hi

I have just had a oriental chilli soup for lunch at work and it is disgusting so i have had to get rid of it before i was sick, im on sole source and wont be having a shake until 6ish tonight what should i do if i get hungry? or am i just going to have to stick it out?

Thanks

Kelly

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cat-bee

cat-bee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.61%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro-Points
    Think you'll have to stick it out and just guzzle lots of water to make you feel full!

Try and keep yourself occupied too, so you'll not think about it too much...

Catx

4. Sarah_V

Sarah_V Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Kellybeeb, don't let something like this throw you off the diet, do as Cat-bee said and keep on glugging, it's not long now and you can catch up with a shake or soup when you get home.

Keep it up :)

5. claire1

claire1 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    something which always helps me is i always order a couple of extra tetra packs - so if anything unexpected happens at work etc i always have a spare choc milkshake in my bag !

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.