I need to chew, HELP!

Nickienu

Hi, I have been really craving to chew something today and accidently popped some chicken in my mouth chewed and then spat it out. Will this affect my ketosis or is chewing food like this and spitting it out ok? I did not swallow.... I am on day 10 and really find everything ok but I miss the act of chewing. I have tried the flapjack/biscuits, they are vile..... Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks

You will still be in ketosis hun, as chicken is protein so will not take you out of ketosis.... I really don't know what to suggest regarding wanting to chew.. Sorry x x

I had to eat chicken last Sunday as I ran out of shakes and the pharmacy was closed when I went. Didn't do me any harm as chicken is full of protein and I was still in ketosis.

in my pharmacy they mentioned that we couldnt have chewing gum (even sugar free) whilst on LT..... is that correct?:confused:

Yes, I was told the same because there is artificial sugar in gum and we're not allowed that

No.. It is not allowed on LT.... I was told by my pharmacist that it was because it could trick your stomach into thinking food was coming because you would have an increase in your saliva, and that could cause heartburn and other problems... Whether that's true or not i don't know x x

i thought so but i thought id check just in case. im just tucking into my first cup of peppermint tea.... its quite yummy actually :D

Back