I need to confess......

emily87

Onwards and downwards!
I need to confess this evening :(

Went and did the weekly food shop, and silly me, went feeling a bit hungry. Hubby managed to persuade me to get curry for dinner, don't think my will power was particularly strong this evening. I managed to get all the way to the tills without picking up anything naughty (apart from the curry) and there was a bloomin little white chocolate polar bear next to the check out, and of course it had my name written all over it, lol. It somehow ended up on the checkout, doh! So tonight I've had some chicken Korma and some chicken tikka masala with a bit of rice, followed by an entire polar bear!!!! MEGA oops. Feeling extremely fat and naughty.

Going to have to work extra extra hard the next few days. REALLY wanna lose 1lb to get my half stone award this week. Hmm....not too hopeful after this blip tho. :rolleyes:

Drawing a big black line under this right now tho!!

happens to everyone now and again, don't worry. Like you said just draw a line under it and stick to plan. Good luck for getting your half stone :) x

you fessed-up - well done. Forget it. Back on track.

GOOD LUCK YOU

*points up* what they said LOL.

the important thing is that you are aware of what you are eating, ok so you choose to eat off the diet. but you are still in control because you've put a line under it and are aware of what you did. keep your new focus and i'm sure that pound will be off in no time! :D good luck next weigh in!

:eek: I cant believe the shop had the foresight to actually ice your name on a chocolate bear before you arrived! Thats customer service for you!:D

i agree with lonestitcher haha, i didn't even notice that part hehe.

You actually ate a polar bear? A beautiful endangered creature, whose life and habitat are threatened by global warming?

How cruel are you? Never do it again! :8855:

Haha Avisk, when I read that I was more concerned about the impact when it comes to weigh in day, an average male polar bear can weigh about 1500lb!

How the hell did the sales assistant manage to haul it past the scanner?

LOL, didn't you know they've got those movable scanners now hun? :D the real question is Where they put the barcode and who was brave/unfortunate enough to do it?

why, where are we going?

right, Lidles here we come!

haha and low fat whale blubber!

Haha, I'm back, lol. Thank you everyone for your posts. I've been sat here chuckling at the polar bear convo, hehe. Unfortunately the chocolate polar bear was only the size of a...well...a small thing, and came from Asda. Probably better for my waistline and the scales though, hehe.

MLM you kill me, had to read till the end as it was quite un-bear-able.
I thank you :thankyouthankyou:

Back