I NEED to do it this time x

bigpixie

Hi evryone. Started my diet 8 days ago and have lost 3lbs so far. Using the Slimming world diet. Not going to classes tho. Got the starter pack from ebay for 99p.

Finding the foods pretty easy to manage with some help from this site. Especially with the pre-prepared meals.

Really need to lose it this time around. Would like to have dropped at least 2 dress sizes by august for the summer holidays.

So i will probably be updating this thread regulary and probably having a rant about how the diet is going lol xxxx

Hey :)
im in exactly the same boat as you started today,used to go to classes so have the books but not going this time and need to lose about 78lb good luck!

Good luck with your plan! Get stuck in and come on here whenever you need to moan or cheer, we will be pleased to see you either way!

Good luck with your diet and well done on your weight loss so far x:D

Does anyone know the syns for burger king

Had a bacon double cheesebuger as a treat so i was wondering does anyone know the syns for this.
I have seen somewhere on this site a list of syns for chinese food and stuff and was wondering if there is a one for burger king.
Would also like to find that list if anyone knows where it was posted.

Feel really good about my diet today xx

Done really well today. Only used about 4 syns and that was withe the beef enchiladas. The syn count is only a guess and i was on a green day today.
Had basmati rice with yellow split peas cooked in gara masala. Syn free. Feel very full.
I found that i feel fuller for longer, on a green day.

Feeling really positive xx

Today is going to be a red day but i am really stuck on what to have for breakfast. Not much of a cereal lover and only have 250ml of semi skimmed mailk a day with coffee and tea.

Anyone got any suggestions for a quick and easy syn free breakfast ?

xx

Back