I need to get through the next few hours..

You can do it Kath..... why not just have an early night?

Mind you , not so early now!

Ooh was a slight waver then but I've sorted myself out :D No bars for me tonight!

Be gone with you pesky bars!

Might help if I hadn't got my stock laid out on the floor in front of me :rolleyes::eek::D

I'm going to have my last half a shake in a minute then I'm going to take myself off to bed :)

Well done on resisting the call of the bars.

I am also a cranberry convert - I must admit that if they sold them in shops I would happily buy them over a bar of real chocolate :eek:.

I hope you had a good time at Glastonbury Kath. I am off to T in the Park next week :party0011: and can't wait - planning to stick to SS though as have a wedding coming up soon and need another 1/2 a stone off before then - luckily I am not a fan of festie food :p.

Hi Kath!!

Great to see u!!
Fab news that u're a CDC - brilliant!! How close to goal are u now??

Well done on resisting the bar!!

Much love, chelle xx

Hello long time no see! :D

Hey not only did I resist the bar, today I have had a very big nasty fight with a hot sausage roll from Greggs. I'm proud to say I came out the other side winning :D Pah, who needs sausage rolls when I can have a glass of water instead :giggle:

Kathxx

Well done on resisting the call of the bars.

I am also a cranberry convert - I must admit that if they sold them in shops I would happily buy them over a bar of real chocolate :eek:.

I hope you had a good time at Glastonbury Kath. I am off to T in the Park next week :party0011: and can't wait - planning to stick to SS though as have a wedding coming up soon and need another 1/2 a stone off before then - luckily I am not a fan of festie food :p.

Glasto was fab thanks, I've always wanted to do T in the park actually, did consider it last year as Glasto wasn't on but it's just too far really for a weekend. Hope you have a really ace time and well done for deciding to SS, no way I could do that at Glasto they have THE best selection tastiest food you'll ever find anywhere :)

Kxx

Back