• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I need to keep motivated.....

So here is me before I started dieting and last week...

Just a bit of background, I did LL for six months in 2006 and lost six stone, put some back on and am now a restarter who is one pound away from losing four stone. Am struggling a bit recently so need to do this to keep me focused!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Happily pro pointing!
WOWEEEEEE you look gorgeous :princess:
You are doing so well.
Just spend all your time here chatting and we will keep your mind off it :D and there is always someone that has some good advice in those times of need.
Hi Lisav - if looking at those photos don't motivate you then I don't think anything will! You look wonderful :)
Holy Smokes girl!!! You are not even the same person!!! My first reactin to your first photo is "what a prety girl!" My reaction to your second one was "Gorgeous!" Well done!!! Before and after photos are the most inspirational tools I think!!!
lovely cheek bones .................. well done xx

How much did u start at? Whats ur target? and what are u now? :) Hope u don't mind me being nosey!

I'll share mine!

I started at 24 stone 8lbs... currently 19 stone 12... target is 12 stone 7, I am 6ft 2 :)