I need to know someting? Can you help......

kiran

Hi, I hope everyone is fine today, well I have been a member sine sept 2006, but have never sent anything in, If I ever had a problem I normally would find it on the site, which is so helpful, but I thing I need some advice today and my cdc is not around, is she on holiday, so please help..................

Before I start, I will tell you a bit about myself, I am a mother of three children, I work part-time as a care assistant, husband works full time and is never round, so I am alway the boss of everything, running of the house, The kids, COOKING, cleaning. Well I do what I what when I what and then moan about after was, I have always been about 9 stones and I am 5.7, after having the children I put on so much weight and try so many things ,they work, but I could not keep the weight off, well then I discovered this diet in jan 2006, there was a programme about the 10 best diets that were good to try, well I was very interested in this one, so I find a cbc and it all started from there.

I was 13 stones when I started, I loss 3 and half stone in about 3 months and was so happy,I finished the diet weighing 9 stone 7, I have been so good, I managed to keep it off , it has been 2 months and I have just been partying with friends and family, there as been so many birthday partys that I thought I let my hair down, and for all that I put on a stone:( ...........It sound like nothing but do I feel fat.

I start my packs again yesterday, so today is day 2, I feel good, got a bit of a headache, nothing to bad, I have already have had 2 litres of water and have just made a black coffee, to keep me a bit warm because I feel so cold today.

Anyway I will get to the point, I want to know, that can I split all my three packs of the day, and have six small drinks instead of three, can someone let me know, because yesterday I did very well, but when it came to the kids evening hot drink, I had a black coffee and had some biscuit, BAD KIRAN............ But I felt a bit hungry, But i manage to drink 8 litres of water, which i shocked myself and did not feel to mad at myself, so now I thought spliting the packs might be better, is this arlight to do.

Thanks

Kiran

Spliiting the packs is fine, it helped me loads in the early days.

xxxx

hello Kiran and welcome on board hun... you do seem like a busy bee and well done on losing 3.5 stone!!!

the answer is yes you can of course split your packs and it works very well for me... i find if i just have 3 packs a day that it is a long time between 'meals' even tho i wouldn't always be hungry its just nice to know you can have more than 3 when they are broken down, if that makes sense!!!

keep in touch and well done on your restart!!

love

Gen xx

Kiran, I've always split my packs, it helps a lot. Also I always cut nars into tiny slices for those nibbling moments. I think 8 litres of water is a bit over the top, you don't want to wash out your body salts. If you start to feel dizzy and light headed then cut that water down a bit, most people think they've done well to drink 4l, and Cambridge minimum is only 2.25!

thanks for that clairejen, I think I did over do it the water, when I went to get the kids at 3pm, this I just want drop on the floor, I just felt so dizzy, and my head felt really weird.

I think I will go easy on the water, but today I have been on black coffee because I feel so cold.

I always used to split one pack into up to six "coffee lattes" during the day/evening. Butterscotch, Toffee & Walnut, Vanille & Cappuccino all work well. Use it like you would coffee mate.
Ann

Back